on 4 April 2017
it came folded and i cant get the fold lines out of it other than that i love it,
the fold lines mean its hard to get the puzzle flat and rolling is more difficult
on 7 May 2017
Not the poshest puzzle roll but using the felt (which is marked out with puzzle sizes as a guide) on which to do my puzzles allows me to roll them up and move them out of the way whenever I need to have my table back. Once rolled round the large, cardboard tube (with lids on either end, allowing you to store any loose puzzle pieces) the felt is secured with two elasticated straps.
The felt comes folded and has lumps and bumps because of this. The jigsaw pieces lie flatter if you iron the felt on a low setting through a damp tea towel to get out the creases.
For the price, it's a good buy. I bought my mum one too.
on 21 February 2017
This is completely rubbish and not fit for purpose. I wish I'd paid more attention to the poor reviews before purchasing. Not one aspect of this works, neither as a base nor to store a puzzle. Completely false economy.
on 31 January 2017
Wouldn't recommend this to anyone else. Poor material, creases won't let some puzzle pieces sit properly onto the mat. When unfolding the mat it seems to bend the puzzle pieces slightly. Highly regretful purchase 😢😭😡😡😡😡
on 17 May 2017
So cheap. Terrible quality, my jigsaw pieces just roll of the mat when I put our away. The cardboard tube meant to store the rolled up mat is fiddly and not secure at all.
on 18 September 2017
Not what I expected - a piece of felt. Don't know how it's supposed to keep my jigsaws together, also came with loads of random tube and it doesn't explain what they are all for
on 24 June 2017
This is made of synthetic felt and is not very malleable. I found that small puzzle pieces would not stay 'done up' on the mat. I have gone back to a large tray.
on 28 April 2017
Brilliant idea
on 14 December 2015
Using these at the moment. I have very limited use of both of my hands and find that using these incredibly easy. It arrives as described and does what it says on the tin ;) A great product for the price. I would highly recommend.
on 6 March 2017
The roll itself is thick cardboard, which doesn't feel like it will last a huge amount of time but as this is not a product that will be used all the time, this probably doesn't matter.