Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 30 January 2013
There seemed to be a number of conflicting reviews for this item but it was all I could find at the time so I bought it. I can understand why people have said it is disappointing: it is a piece of green felt, a cardboard tube in 3 sections and a couple of elastic closures. However - it does exactly what it is supposed to do and keeps a (quarter completed) puzzle totally secure when rolled up and put away. So no complaints.
0Comment| 124 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 January 2013
useful to pack away uncompleted puzzle but a bit fiddley to fasten straps. pieces stay in place. good value for money.
on 2 November 2014
I was very sceptical that it would actually keep my puzzle in one piece, I was prepared to have serious puzzle anger when it broke into a million pieces... but it actually worked amazingly :)
11 Comment| 45 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 28 February 2013
Excellent to keep the jigsaw in place and compact for safe keeping and ideal as a gift for all jigsaw
on 12 January 2013
This product is really useful. Allows me to spend time on the jig-saw then clear up so easily and then start again when I want to. A must if you like doing jig-saws.
on 27 January 2013
For what you are paying this product is really good, fastening straps are a real good idea. Well worth buying.
on 18 February 2014
There are a lot of conflicting reviews for this product but we went ahead and bought it. very glad we did.

yes it is a simple concept it's a big piece of green felt with some white lines indicating 500, 1000, and 1500 piece jigsaw sizes, it has a sturdy card tube in 3 sections and it comes with a couple of fastening straps.

yes I probably could have gone to my "local" craft/fabric shop and bought items suitable to make my own, but as a crafter I know it would have taken the best part of a day to get ready and go out to my not so local craft /fabric store and cost just as much to get to the craft store by bus as I don't have a car, buy the felt a card tube big enough and some sort of strapping. I only paid £7.99 with free P+P and next day delivery for this item, and I didn't have to do all that messing about trying to make my own. it meant that rather than taking a day out of our family life I could click, kick back and play some lego with my boys and then get straight on with the jigsaw the next day with my girl.

I would recommend this product as it does the job and is hassle free.

my daughter and I are very pleased with it, she has a large panoramic LotR jigsaw on the go at the moment which goes a little bit beyond the length of the 1500 piece size but it still does the job. this bit of felt with a tube means she can use the dinning table in good light and just quickly put it out of the way for lunch and tea.
on 18 January 2014
Strangely enough, I've read so many mixed reviews I took the plunge and ordered this product as I love doing jigsaws, but I'm slow at doing them as I just take my time and let my mind switch off as I do them, hence find them very relaxing. The problem has always been they would be in the way. This item is extremely effective, and allows me to roll the jigsaw up without damaging it, put it away until I have some time for myself to do another bit, then just unroll it and continue where I left off, and it works wonderfully.
If you like jigsaws but take a while to complete them, then this is the ideal thing for you. It was delivered very quickly too.
on 16 September 2015
Have used this over the summer holidays. Generally keeps the picture together well. Sometimes you need to just to click the pieces back in together again. But quickly done and then back on with the jigsaw puzzle.

I would recommend this product.
on 4 February 2017
Unfortunately mine is a negative review, true, but negative.
It has a tendency to curl the pieces very slightly.
Every time you unfold it you need to rearrange things.
The straps are not long enough.
The material is rough and not very nice to the touch .
Nice idea, but only 2 stars.