on 7 May 2017
I bought this puzzle mat because i wanted something that would store my puzzle when I'm not working on it,as you can see from the pictures theres a lot of deeply pronounced creases but i cannot get the creases out of the mat and it just keep breaking up my puzzles, theres no way i can work with it, I daren't put the iron on any higher it might ruin my iron.
review image review image review image
on 7 May 2017
Not the poshest puzzle roll but using the felt (which is marked out with puzzle sizes as a guide) on which to do my puzzles allows me to roll them up and move them out of the way whenever I need to have my table back. Once rolled round the large, cardboard tube (with lids on either end, allowing you to store any loose puzzle pieces) the felt is secured with two elasticated straps.
The felt comes folded and has lumps and bumps because of this. The jigsaw pieces lie flatter if you iron the felt on a low setting through a damp tea towel to get out the creases.
For the price, it's a good buy. I bought my mum one too.
on 4 April 2017
it came folded and i cant get the fold lines out of it other than that i love it,
the fold lines mean its hard to get the puzzle flat and rolling is more difficult
on 21 February 2017
This is completely rubbish and not fit for purpose. I wish I'd paid more attention to the poor reviews before purchasing. Not one aspect of this works, neither as a base nor to store a puzzle. Completely false economy.
on 28 April 2017
Brilliant idea
on 17 May 2017
So cheap. Terrible quality, my jigsaw pieces just roll of the mat when I put our away. The cardboard tube meant to store the rolled up mat is fiddly and not secure at all.
on 14 December 2015
Using these at the moment. I have very limited use of both of my hands and find that using these incredibly easy. It arrives as described and does what it says on the tin ;) A great product for the price. I would highly recommend.
on 6 March 2017
The roll itself is thick cardboard, which doesn't feel like it will last a huge amount of time but as this is not a product that will be used all the time, this probably doesn't matter.
on 6 April 2017
You can't roll a jigsaw in this...but...it's a good size and does provide a nice place to do puzzles on.
on 9 April 2017
I had better one that was soft and thik. With this one my puzzles I can't fold properly.