on 4 April 2017
it came folded and i cant get the fold lines out of it other than that i love it,
the fold lines mean its hard to get the puzzle flat and rolling is more difficult
on 21 February 2017
This is completely rubbish and not fit for purpose. I wish I'd paid more attention to the poor reviews before purchasing. Not one aspect of this works, neither as a base nor to store a puzzle. Completely false economy.
on 5 October 2017
I've used it a few times, however the mat does not really stay flat if it has folds and wrinkles, making it difficult to assemble the puzzle on it.
I would try to iron it but I'm afraid that the white signs would melt.
on 18 September 2017
Not what I expected - a piece of felt. Don't know how it's supposed to keep my jigsaws together, also came with loads of random tube and it doesn't explain what they are all for
on 24 June 2017
This is made of synthetic felt and is not very malleable. I found that small puzzle pieces would not stay 'done up' on the mat. I have gone back to a large tray.
on 28 April 2017
Brilliant idea
on 6 March 2017
The roll itself is thick cardboard, which doesn't feel like it will last a huge amount of time but as this is not a product that will be used all the time, this probably doesn't matter.
on 6 April 2017
You can't roll a jigsaw in this...but...it's a good size and does provide a nice place to do puzzles on.
on 9 April 2017
I had better one that was soft and thik. With this one my puzzles I can't fold properly.
on 27 July 2017
A little awkward to roll with jigsaw on it, but otherwise it is perfect