Format: DVD|Change

on 28 August 2015
First ever time watching Jason manford and wasn't expecting much at all, It started off slow with maybe a few giggles here and there but by the end I was laughing hysterically, will definitely be watching more of his shows
on 22 November 2014
Saw him at the lowry, the rest is history, see other reviews, excellent show well worth buying the dvd to watch again and again
on 19 January 2015
Got bought tickets to see this live by my sister and wasn't expecting a great deal but it was one of the funniest gigs we've been to. Enjoyed it so much I bought a few as christmas presents to spread some cheer 😄
on 13 November 2014
Look, I'm not proud of this as I'm 44 and should be able to contain myself, but this show was so good I had so much fun I actually did a massive poo in my best pants.......

.......good job I had my socks on!
on 12 November 2014
Just watched Jason in Yeovil tonight, excellent show. BUT be warned if you buy this DVD, make sure you have some clean pants handy as from personal experience, you will have so much fun watching him you will most probably S*** yourself.
on 13 November 2014
Went to the show tonight in Yeovil, excellent show, I had so much fun I s**t my pants 😆
on 21 November 2014
Absolute comedy gold. Even after going to see the show 3 times the DVD still delivers. Audience participation, classic gags, and belly laughs all round. First World Problems is a must and quite possible one of the best comedy DVD's on the shelf at the moment.

If you are a fan of the cheeky Manc you will love this show.

Warning: You might need a change of pants.
on 31 October 2014
Amazingly funny guy, such a great show i went twice in 2 months and still just as funny the 2nd time round(although got a song on the 2nd time..yes Jason Manford CAN sing #Amazingvoice).I had so much fun " i s*** myself" lol. I am now waitng for the dvd to pop through my mail box. A MUST SEE AND A MUST BUY FOR CHRISTMAS OR BETTER STILL #JUSTBECAUSE. An all round great guy xx
review image
on 31 December 2014
What a great DVD, so funny, boyfriend is beginning to think I've a crush on Juicy Jason, don't think he'll be interested in me though seeing as I'm covered in sheeeeet from laughing so much at this DVD.
on 20 November 2014
Saw the show live, bought the DVD too for OH who vouldn't make it..........it was so good, I had so much fun, I literally s**t myself......best excuse ever!