Flavour Name: Wild Campfire Stew (Venison & Salmon)|Change

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 2 April 2017
I bought six cans of the beef, potato and vegetable variety from the Amazon Warehouse as it was heavily discounted. I was amazed at the quality of the food - it looked like 'real' food and didn't at all smell like regular dog food. It's obviously very high quality food, which is reflected in the really high meat content. One thing's for certain, our little chap loved every bit of it - I will definitely be on the lookout for more Lily's Kitchen!
review image review image
on 19 April 2017
Our groomer recommended this after our vet failed to notice our dog was grain intolerant - dogs are not designed to eat grain. Overnight we went from a dog which we thought might die to a completely healthy dog. Grain free & natural is the best thing you can give your dog.
on 14 March 2017
Swapped from James Wellbeloved to this food and the difference to my Labradors coat, Skin and Energy levels is Amazing !!!!! Meat content is 67% compared to my previous of 27% you can just tell its full of goodness, Waggy Tail and clean bowl everytime. Thanks
on 1 April 2017
We only use these as treats when out on a walk (good for dog recall etc). But the service given by the company who supply is second to none. Excellent in all respects. They always e-mail and text me the day and the hour slot of delivery (and a chance to reschedule) plus the drivers are always polite and pleasant. Would highly recommend company AND product.
on 11 March 2017
My dog really enjoyed it & she is very fussy & old. I like to give her the most nutrisous meal possible.
on 8 December 2012
Lovely doggy food that all my dogs loved, and often they reject anything with veg or rice in. Easier to spoon out of the tin than a lot of tinned doggy meat products that can be very sticky. Smelled good enough for us to eat! Only issue is the price. I have to use it as a mixer as I cannot afford to buy enough for my 4 dogs on a regular basis.
on 8 December 2012
on 13 March 2013
My dogs love it. It doesn't smell like dog food. It smells like human food.

I use the canned food in small amounts to mix in with the Lily's kitchen kibble to make it more interesting for my dogs and they absolutely love it.
on 26 April 2017
My greyhound loves this. Proper meat and veg. I don't buy any other brand of food for her. She's worth it!
on 5 October 2014
My dog goes wild about this dog food & continues to lick the bowl long after ithe food has disappeared. If it was heated up, I'm sure it would look like a normal casserole it is so chock full of meat & veg! Yummy!!