Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Customer reviews

Colour: Wild Campfire Stew (Venison & Salmon)|Change

on 19 April 2017
Our groomer recommended this after our vet failed to notice our dog was grain intolerant - dogs are not designed to eat grain. Overnight we went from a dog which we thought might die to a completely healthy dog. Grain free & natural is the best thing you can give your dog.
on 22 September 2017
Overall: One of the best canned dog foods around, with chunks of the veggies in the product and no fillers. The mix of proteins is quite unique and they are the main ingredients. All our dogs love the food.
High Points: High quality ingredients - including grain free, easy open packaging, and excellent price for the value of the ingredients (and what ingredients were avoided). Subscribe and Save eligible so the cost per can was under £1.30.
Low Points: None
*Number of cans used thus far: 10
on 29 August 2017
My dogs love this. Fortunately they are a tiny breed and don't eat much because it's more expensive than the common brands. I'm convinced it's better for them however. I eat organic so why shouldn't my dogs? The only complaint they have about it is 'Can't you get it out of the tin a bit quicker?'
on 8 December 2012
Lovely doggy food that all my dogs loved, and often they reject anything with veg or rice in. Easier to spoon out of the tin than a lot of tinned doggy meat products that can be very sticky. Smelled good enough for us to eat! Only issue is the price. I have to use it as a mixer as I cannot afford to buy enough for my 4 dogs on a regular basis.
on 2 January 2017
I don't know if the ingredients are actually conducive to recovery but my poorly dog ate it all up so that's good news to me.
on 26 May 2017
This is the best food my dog has ever eaten. This is not the cheapest food on the market but the benefits out weigh the cost. My dog has a bit of a delicate stomach he has never had any problems with this, his coat is soft and glossy and for an eight year old his energy levels have risen by about 30 % I would recommend lily's kitchen to any one
on 8 December 2012
on 10 July 2017
Great product, it is quite expensive but one tin lasts three days as I mix a little in with my staffy's Lily's or other kibble for a bit of variety. Clean bowl every time now.
on 24 June 2017
My dog adores this brand more than the others. Doesn't smell like regular dog food smells much nicer. I highly recommend this brand.
on 23 November 2015
The proof of the pudding is in the eating. In this case, my dog, Bailey really only likes Lily's Kitchen foods and whilst he is a fussy eater, he eats this brand time after time whilst putting his nose up to other brands. So, in our house this is the brand to have.