Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now flip flip flip Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop now Learn more

on 12 May 2017
I really love this - it's great for storing my supplements in and I love the fact I can separate the sections so if I'm going out for a meal I can easily have my supplements in my handbag. No more having to transfer them to a freezer bag to put in my handbag when going out! The buttons work well to pop the lids open. I did worry when it arrived that the compartments would be too small, but they fit in more tablets than you would expect. It fits in my 5 different shaped and sized supplements with room to spare. I tested how many average sized capsule supplements it fits and I could get 6 in. I love the bright colours too.
review image
16 people found this helpful
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 January 2018
Ordered this for my hubby so he can keep his medication safe and ready to take. I really like this as it’s a different colour per day and the best thing is each day unclips so if you go out for the day you only need to take one of the compartments. The pop open buttons are easy to use but the boxes are very secure until you want to open them. Each compartment is a decent size so will hold several tablets. I would estimate at least 8 paracetamol type capsules. There is only one compartment per day so if you take different medication at different times of the day then maybe this isn’t the one for you.
7 people found this helpful
on 3 December 2017
I take a few supplements daily and I found it took ages to sort out all the pills every morning. Now I just sort them all out in one go at the weekend using these boxes.

The boxes are big enough to hold 3-4 large capsule type pills. I love that I can detach one box to take with me to work if I'm in a rush in the morning, or pack a couple of the boxes if I'm going away for a weekend. The fact that they are labelled with the days means I don't forget my pills any more!
7 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2017
Really liked this item - took a long time to find something that detaches. I'm usually away from home for only 2-3 days in a row and really did not want to carry one of those full week packs. This is ideal and fits a surprising amount of items in there. I would say that capacity of each is about 2 tablespoons' volume, though that's only an estimate.

Buttons are good quality and I've only had one incident of it popping open in the bag, but I think it was poked by the loose pen!

My only other gripe is that there is small plastic almost wing-tip on the side of each box, I think this helps secure the lock together. The small plastic wing on one of my boxes snapped off straight out the of box. The locking mechanism still works, but it's just a shame.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 13 April 2018
I purchased this originally as I was going on a cruise, and thought it would be easier to seperate my medication out, rather than take a few bottles of pills with me. I used it for this purpose and it worked great, however I've found I use it a lot more than I originally thought I would, as my memory is awful, I've found just using it weekly to remember to take my medication is fantastic! Not only that if i'm going away for a couple of days (weekend say), I just take the Fri-Sat-Sun compartments with me, and my tablets are all there. Wouldn't be without this now!
on 5 May 2017
Brilliant product. So much smaller than most tablet holders but I still manage to get at least 10 pills in each section and 2 of them are at least 1.5 cms long. A nifty way of opening each section with a push button and a really good idea that they can all be separated, so when on holiday for example, you only have to take one section to the breakfast table. Would thoroughly recommend this product.
on 9 August 2015
I take 7 pills every morning and trying to get my brain into gear first thing every morning working out how many of each pill was becoming a real pain and taking up more time than it should. This is amazing, so simple. The colours are nice and bright and it's a push button to open so there's no faffing about trying to open fiddly boxes. For me its perfect and does what I need and it does take a fair amount of tablets, however it's not suitable for people who take doses throughout the day as there is only one compartment for each day, also they are slotted together so if you put the week or a couple of days in your bag they will disconnect with each other. This is mainly to save you the hassle of getting all your tablets in the morning it's not designed well enough for ensuring elderly or someone with dementia takes their meds as it would be confusing if they break apart and I think the could easily open in a bag.
on 18 April 2018
Don't know why I waited so long to get one of these! It's fab. The compartment easily fits my 3 capsule pills and 1 medium sized round pill. I could probably fit another one in there if need be. I take all my tablets at home so whilst the ability to separate a box and pop it in your bag is unnecessary for me I can see that it would be a really useful feature for some people.
It seems like a well made and very useful item to me - and the colours are pretty fab too!
2 people found this helpful
on 18 June 2016
Oh how I do love this product. It fits all of my daily pills inside (18 various sizes) and when I am out all day I can simply remove the day I want from the row, by EASILY sliding it out of the row, and then I can pop it in my bag! The compartments to remove easily, I have arthritis so things can be difficult for me - these however, are very simple to use.

Added bonus...they have a little white button on the front of each compartment that you simply push, this opens the lid EASILY...so not fumbling around!

Another added bonus (if no you're not colour blind) - each day is a different colour!

A smart looking and very well thought out product that I simply love. I highly recommend it!

Great value for money!
One person found this helpful
on 1 April 2018
This a a really good quality item. I have about 9 different capsules and pills in each box and they fit beautifully - full but not squashed. Each day can be detached so that you can take the box with you if you're out, and it's a lovely small, compact size which fits easily into a pocket or handbag. Seems to be very robust and the popper button to open each box is brilliant for people who have restricted mobility/strength in their fingers. I would recommend highly. I'm thinking of getting more for all the family.