Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

on 2 September 2013
I'm very pleased with this DVD player. It worked straight out of the box (the supplied cable was a useful addition) and having watched our first DVD on it, I have no complaints at all.
on 29 June 2013
It does exactly as it says on the box. Ordinary DVDs look HD is quality. Very compact device with big expectation. Good value g
For money.
on 8 June 2013
Brilliant little DVD player, so light and compact. Easy to install and plays all regions.
Would recommend this to anyone.
on 15 November 2013
I was looking for a multi zone DVD player and here I found it; it came just as scheduled and it works very well, small and compact but easy to use
on 11 February 2013
Really good dvd player easy to use good resolution, would recommend this dvd player without hesitation, really worth the money.
on 24 May 2013
The service as usual was excellent and good value at the price the DVD player performs well and was easy to set up.
on 20 October 2013
Arrived very quickly and someone called to make sure I was happy with it, which is great. DVD player is compact and works very well. I haven't had any problems with it and much prefer it to our previous DVD player, which cost us over £200!
on 14 November 2013
So far does what it says on the box, plays multi-region discs, HDMI quality is high, came with a good quality connection lead.
on 11 January 2014
Having seen the number of good reviews for this product I thought I would get one when I got my plasma tv.

I have given it around four weeks to impress me and it has come up woefully short of doing so. The picture provided is good but the manual controls and remote controls are temperamental and seem determined to annoy than provide their function. I was also surprised at missing things like a countdown marker for how much of a DVD film or program is left to play. My two old cheap Toshiba's have these functions and lacked the irritation factor, and all for less than half the price for the pair compared to this overpriced product.

I HAVE CHANGED MY RATING FOR THIS TO 1 STAR. IT HAS BEEN ABOUT 3 MONTHS SINCE I GOT THIS AND ITS PERFORMANCE IS AWFUL. I HAVE CHANGED BATTERIES, LOCATION AND THE CONTROLS IF ANYTHING HAVE GOT WORSE. AS SOON AS I CAN FIND A TOSHIBA I LIKE I WILL NAIL THIS TO A WALL AS A PERSONAL REMINDER THAT SONY PRODUCTS LEAVE A LOT TO BE DESIRED!

I will be looking out for a Toshiba with hdmi as I have never had a problem with Toshiba DVD players and in the meantime connect my old Toshiba via a scart connection. I will not buy a Sony product again.

I would send it back to the supplier but the timescale has passed for this.
on 7 August 2013
Nice product, easy to set up, excellent quality for money, superb picture quality. Slight irritation - the on light indicator on the front is so small I find it virtually impossible to see from any distance, this caused it to be just short of a full 5 star recommendation.