on 18 April 2013
I am relieved this did not cost anything to download as it is impossible to open. If anyone else did manage it I would be surprised as I tried a lot and - basically nothing. If you like solving impossible problems give it a go but if you really want this magazine I suggest you go to the newsagents and buy it.
on 10 December 2012
It is unfair for me to rate this as I didn't really manage to download anything but the 'taster' and ended up deleting it.
on 4 November 2013
Downloaded ok , opens ok I fully understand about how the subscription works ( you only need to go to my subscriptions and turn off auto renew!) I was totally disappointed to find out the free issue was not the magazine shown but a "KNITTING FOR BABIES " special !! Very annoying
on 8 December 2012
Wanted to try this as a free offer when I first had Kindle Fire, but didn't because it was one of those offers which if you forget to cancel they take your money for a subscription. I don't like this, if it's free it should be free without any conditions and leave it to you to subscribe if you want to, or you get two options a) free with no strings attached or b) have current edition free and then subscription will be taken if you don't cancel. These craft magazines were one of the reasons I had a Kindle fire but I won't be able to do that now as I won't commit to something that I have to cancel. The error factor on things like this are too great for me to risk the cancellation happening without any problems.
0Comment| 216 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2012
Unfortunately I have been unable to access the download, as everytime I tried to log in it informed me there was an error, and now when I try to log in predictive text takes over and totally changes my e-mail address. I have emailed to ask for help but so far no one has come back to me, so at the moment I am not impressed.
on 28 January 2013
this is not a good site, it's only interested in me taking out a subscription, which I do not wish to do,
would not recommend this site. Amazon were good when I emailed to ask if I had actually subscribed in error
someone rang me to put my mind at rest, thank you Amazon.
on 8 December 2012
I find it impossible to access even though I have been poking at the Kindle for ages................not for me this time
on 9 August 2013
Sorry but once I had downloaded the app I expected the read the magazine, but no you have to purchase them at the same price as the shop, so I deleated the app and if I want one I get it while at the shop.
Janet
on 29 December 2012
I have been unable to download anything as after I enter my e-mail address it does not conect waste of time
on 25 February 2013
I have not even opened it. It advertises that it is free but you have to sign up for a subscription of about 20 pounds.
I wouldn't even give it 1 star!