Colour: Silver|Change

on 6 July 2013
I bought it for my wife, When I'm far from her, works perfect in my replacement she said.
So if she happy I'm happy
on 10 July 2013
I like it but uses batterys so fast and doesnt stay strong vibrations for very long its a bit noisy
on 4 August 2015
It is very powerful i'm not sure about it. I think it could do with different speeds as at the very start of sex it is too strong but once you get into the throws of passion it does quite nicely for the more aggressive part
on 5 May 2016
My girl loves it, small and powerful. The only downside is the lack of power regulator... so if is too strong you have to take off or move to the back where it is less strong... It was the perfect gift for the first encounter with my girl :-)
on 8 June 2014
i originally owned one that looks exactly the same from love honey, but it took weird expensive batteries so for the sake of a tenner, decided to get this as it's easier and cheaper to replace AAA batteries. Its very slightly bigger than the one i had before and way more powerful. Oh my god. Seriously. This baby does wonders and i cant believe it's only a tenner. I dont ever use anything else now - nothing can beat this!
on 12 October 2013
This is for clit stimulation and it does just that and delivers powerful orgasms, hit the buy button you will not regret it!
on 6 February 2016
Little but makes a strong impact! It's just right for carrying around in your purse or pocket! I thought it'd be a little bit bigger at first but it's just right for the right spots and very discreet. Also discreet packaging.
on 30 June 2013
Really like this only trouble is a bit smaller than I expected. Very Solid and fast, does the job if your single like myself lol! Only one speed but thats fast enough, but dont forget the AAA battery. Only needs the one.
on 5 March 2013
Does what it says on the packet, excellent fun and doesn't ever let me down. One of the best out there.
on 30 September 2013
My girlfriend and I have just bought this little bullet and its now her favorite thing to use in the bedroom. Provides high intensity vibrations on and around the clitoris and it drives her wild. She's insists on using it all of the time now. Luckily it goes pretty easy on batteries. We can't recommend it enough.

See one answered question