on 23 February 2014
I was hoping the design of this 'hood' would keep my breath away from the visor and glasses, unfortunately, when the strap of the helmet is done up, it creates a pocket of air that forces any exhaled air up into my glasses and they mist up, so I have to drive with my visor up to clear it.

Yes it is comfy and keeps the wind chill from my neck, but a a user wearing glasses I can't recommend it.
on 27 May 2013
keeps the wind off my neck and keeps my chin warm when im out at night on the bike, its very thin and fits snug inside my helmet which is also very snug, so I was worried it might make the helmet to tight but it does not
on 8 May 2013
i like this product as it does keep the wind and drafts from getting around the neck. The only real issue here is that even on a warm day, the visor tends to fog up some what, as your exhaled breath seems to travel towards the eyes, not down and out
on 8 January 2016
First one that arrived, the stitching around the "nose breathing mesh" had come undone. Spoke to the vendor who dispatched a replacement immediately. So full marks there. (Almost). However, as you can see from the picture, there is a "ridge" around the eyelet and on the stitching. This, I promise you, leaves a red trench mark on your face/head and, on long journeys, starts to make your face ache due to the ridge "digging into" your skin. It's bearable, but very, very annoying. So much so I purchased another brand. It's ok for short journeys but, for me, just not what I was looking for.
on 22 May 2013
Really nice simple light product. I found it works well and keeps the wind out to around 10 degrees. Much colder than that and it still comes through and started to feel it at around 50 to 60mph as well. For the price though I really cant complain and would highly recomend for commuting in autumn or spring.
on 29 November 2014
May be it's good for summer but not for winter ,wind passes through and it's terrible. Even though it is thick but it's not wind proof. It's better to spend few more pounds and buy another brand they are thin and lighter yet very warm and wind doesn't go through.
on 30 June 2016
Very warm, and very easy to put on, one of the best balaclavas I have had, its moderately rigid at the bottom, which makes it super easy to put on, and the bottom portion which would be where your neck is | as your neck is exposed to the wind, the material the bottom portion is made of seems to use some kind of wind protection | weather proofing, which is great because you do not get a wet neck, and you are warm from the protection of the wind.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 7 January 2016
High-quality balaclava for wearing underneath a motorcycle helmet. It's nice and thin, yet keeps in some much-needed extra warmth. The mouth and nose area is seam-free for extra comfort and the mouth area has about two dozen small air holes. It's also long enough to tuck into the top of my jacket, to help protect my throat and neck. It's not bulky and it's comfortable to wear.
on 9 January 2014
Bought for husband who cycles to and from station. Said he had it on for only a few moments when trying it on and could feel how warm it was. Fits him quite snugly and I think will do the job perfectly when it gets really cold, which it hasn't just yet. All in all, it is worth the money spent on it.
on 17 November 2013
Just what I needed for my helmet this winter.

Would definitely buy again and keeps my face warm even though I look like a burglar lol

See one answered question