TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 April 2015
This is quite possibly the best cocoa butter I have come across, no doubt because it is cacao butter meaning it has been extracted at the purest state of the seed,
I am also pleased to see the company has utilised the cold pressing method meaning this butter is absolutely divine not only in its purity with the vitamins and beneficial compounds preserved at their best state, but it smells, feels and tastes gorgeous too.

The scent from this butter is beautiful and highly intense . The texture is very tight and shaves cleanly but yields to a soft oil on contact with the skin (or body temperature for those processing for food products)

I used this in skincare products and I found it far superior to cheaper cocoa butters tried in the past, it has a creaminess and unctiousness to it that added a wonderful 'slip' to the balm.

It is such a beautiful product I would definitely try this in edible products and would certainly repurchase, I'd rather use a little amount of this than a lot of a inferior but cheaper product.
on 12 June 2016
Makes nice chocolate buttons for my daughter who is on a low sugar diet. I melt 10g of this with 1g 85% dark choc, add some orange essence and sweetener and they turn out lovely. It is a bit hard to chip off the right amount and the pot broke in a few places but the product is great. I've since bought a cheaper brand that tastes chemically and gross; won't be making that mistake again
review image
on 14 March 2017
Love the smell of this product but appears to loose some of the flavour once heated.
Maybe I should try using it in different ways to see which is best. Probably baking with it would be best suited.i however used it when warming nuts gently in a pan to use as decoration
Love the brand - they always deliver on packaging and care of all their products.
on 22 September 2016
I bought this purely for making my own body products which has been great. The scent it leaves on your body will be a chocolate lovers dream as well as being nourishing. I haven't used it to cook with, just nibbled from the tub to try it!
It is rock hard in the tub, but easy enough to cut some out.
on 15 May 2017
Love this product. Just a little of it in smoothies made with raw cacao makes it taste lovely. Going to try making my own chocolate too.
on 4 February 2017
Very happy with this cocoa butter. Using it in chocolate making and in my own skin care products.
on 30 March 2017
Great for vegan recipes
This is really hard and solid but once Id got out of the tub I made some chocolate with this , palm sugar and cocao powder, lovely and tasty.
on 13 March 2016
Perfect!
on 7 January 2016
This stuff is so lovely, we had to purchase another one for my step-daughter during her pregnancy. We use it all the time for our hands, but she loved it for her belly. Either way, it smells fantastic, feels amazing, and works perfectly. It's quite hard in the pot, so we use a mustard spoon to scrape a bit out, but then it melts immediately in your hands and does a great job of moisturizing.