TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 April 2015
This is quite possibly the best cocoa butter I have come across, no doubt because it is cacao butter meaning it has been extracted at the purest state of the seed,
I am also pleased to see the company has utilised the cold pressing method meaning this butter is absolutely divine not only in its purity with the vitamins and beneficial compounds preserved at their best state, but it smells, feels and tastes gorgeous too.

The scent from this butter is beautiful and highly intense . The texture is very tight and shaves cleanly but yields to a soft oil on contact with the skin (or body temperature for those processing for food products)

I used this in skincare products and I found it far superior to cheaper cocoa butters tried in the past, it has a creaminess and unctiousness to it that added a wonderful 'slip' to the balm.

It is such a beautiful product I would definitely try this in edible products and would certainly repurchase, I'd rather use a little amount of this than a lot of a inferior but cheaper product.
on 15 April 2014
I love this cocoa butter the flavour is lovely I used a different one before I came across this one and I love this one it has so much more flavour to it probably because its raw. I use it to make my raw chocolates.
on 21 January 2016
Wow - you open the lid and this just smells so yummy!!!

Raw cacao butter is great for making your own chocolate/desserts etc. and I also put a spoonful in my porridge in the mornings to make it taste better (after giving up nutella - this is a great, much healthier substitute)

I have just made my first batch of home made chocolate with this product also using raw cacao powder, pure vanilla extract and raw honey... easy to make and delicious without feeling guilty :-)
review image review image review image
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 13 February 2015
I cannot comment on this compared to other Cocoa Butters because this is the first and only one that I have used. What I can say is that this is an excellent product and I am very pleased with it. It makes delicious vegan chocolate, just melt 60g of this with 30g of Cocoa Powder and 40g of Agave (or Coconut Syrup) and there you have it - delicious vegan chocolate to use for your recipes ! As it is so easy I will probably use my own chocolate from now on for my recipes as opposed to buying ready-made chocolate drops.

Regarding the price, if like me you can buy another product along with this then you get postage free, so it works out a good price compared to what's on offer online and in the Health Stores. If you buy this alone it works out quite pricey.

So overall I would recommend this product. It's Soil Association Organic approved, raw, vegan, cold pressed, and delicious - you couldn't want for more really.
55 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 August 2014
Smells SOO good!! Like decadent chocolate, Bought it to make a cream for skincare, ended up using it for some home-made chocolate as well. Great product.
on 11 September 2013
I really love this and have since made organic chocolate. They taste absolutely fab and will be making them regularly form now on (eaten in moderation of course)
on 12 June 2016
Makes nice chocolate buttons for my daughter who is on a low sugar diet. I melt 10g of this with 1g 85% dark choc, add some orange essence and sweetener and they turn out lovely. It is a bit hard to chip off the right amount and the pot broke in a few places but the product is great. I've since bought a cheaper brand that tastes chemically and gross; won't be making that mistake again
review image
on 16 May 2014
This I felt was expensive but THere is quite a bit here so it is quite good value and have used in a number of recipes- It smells and tastes delicious
on 6 February 2014
It's that good. Added to home made chocolate and it tasted great. Really good quality stuff and a great addition to your kitchen.
on 4 October 2015
This butter is light, melts to the touch, is very rich and reeks of chocolate in a divine way. Lovely consistency, I used mine by melting it in a bowl over a pot of hot water, adding castor and coconut oils to create a homemade hair melt. Do try it as the quality is amazing, I'm in love lol