TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 16 April 2015
This is quite possibly the best cocoa butter I have come across, no doubt because it is cacao butter meaning it has been extracted at the purest state of the seed,
I am also pleased to see the company has utilised the cold pressing method meaning this butter is absolutely divine not only in its purity with the vitamins and beneficial compounds preserved at their best state, but it smells, feels and tastes gorgeous too.

The scent from this butter is beautiful and highly intense . The texture is very tight and shaves cleanly but yields to a soft oil on contact with the skin (or body temperature for those processing for food products)

I used this in skincare products and I found it far superior to cheaper cocoa butters tried in the past, it has a creaminess and unctiousness to it that added a wonderful 'slip' to the balm.

It is such a beautiful product I would definitely try this in edible products and would certainly repurchase, I'd rather use a little amount of this than a lot of a inferior but cheaper product.
on 21 January 2016
Wow - you open the lid and this just smells so yummy!!!

Raw cacao butter is great for making your own chocolate/desserts etc. and I also put a spoonful in my porridge in the mornings to make it taste better (after giving up nutella - this is a great, much healthier substitute)

I have just made my first batch of home made chocolate with this product also using raw cacao powder, pure vanilla extract and raw honey... easy to make and delicious without feeling guilty :-)
review image review image review image
on 15 April 2014
I love this cocoa butter the flavour is lovely I used a different one before I came across this one and I love this one it has so much more flavour to it probably because its raw. I use it to make my raw chocolates.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 13 February 2015
I cannot comment on this compared to other Cocoa Butters because this is the first and only one that I have used. What I can say is that this is an excellent product and I am very pleased with it. It makes delicious vegan chocolate, just melt 60g of this with 30g of Cocoa Powder and 40g of Agave (or Coconut Syrup) and there you have it - delicious vegan chocolate to use for your recipes ! As it is so easy I will probably use my own chocolate from now on for my recipes as opposed to buying ready-made chocolate drops.

Regarding the price, if like me you can buy another product along with this then you get postage free, so it works out a good price compared to what's on offer online and in the Health Stores. If you buy this alone it works out quite pricey.

So overall I would recommend this product. It's Soil Association Organic approved, raw, vegan, cold pressed, and delicious - you couldn't want for more really.
55 comments| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 August 2014
Smells SOO good!! Like decadent chocolate, Bought it to make a cream for skincare, ended up using it for some home-made chocolate as well. Great product.
on 12 June 2016
Makes nice chocolate buttons for my daughter who is on a low sugar diet. I melt 10g of this with 1g 85% dark choc, add some orange essence and sweetener and they turn out lovely. It is a bit hard to chip off the right amount and the pot broke in a few places but the product is great. I've since bought a cheaper brand that tastes chemically and gross; won't be making that mistake again
review image
on 11 September 2015
I was not expecting it to have such a strong smell of bitter dark chocolate, I have used it to make chocolate and also I blended it with coconut oil to make body moisturiser, it works a treat but the smell is over powering. Its OK though as the smell goes within a couple of hours and its a lovely moisturiser.
on 11 September 2013
I really love this and have since made organic chocolate. They taste absolutely fab and will be making them regularly form now on (eaten in moderation of course)
on 7 January 2016
This stuff is so lovely, we had to purchase another one for my step-daughter during her pregnancy. We use it all the time for our hands, but she loved it for her belly. Either way, it smells fantastic, feels amazing, and works perfectly. It's quite hard in the pot, so we use a mustard spoon to scrape a bit out, but then it melts immediately in your hands and does a great job of moisturizing.
on 14 November 2015
Excellent. For porridge or just making chocolate with the coconut sugar and cacoa powder. Healthy alternative to shop bought sweet products with processed sugar. Good quality and arrived promptly. Reasonable price.