Size: 450g|Change

on 4 December 2014
A big pot of Chia Seeds. I haven't compared the price here to what they are in say Tescos yet so not sure on that. I did see that supermarkets do stock them now though. I use these every day in smoothies. About a tablespoon. So far, it has lasted a reasonable amount of time, certainly over 6 weeks. Every little helps when it comes to looking after yourself so this is a step in the right direction. Chia Seeds are one of the new 'Super' foods of the moment. They apparently aid digestion, boost energy, stabilise blood sugar, lower cholesterol. These reasons are just skimming the surface of what's good about them. They have heart health benefits, omegas, combat diabetes (apparently), stronger bones and teeth etc etc I certainly have lots more energy in the morning so I can vouch for that, but I also add Baobab powder and banana to a green smoothie. It's quite a healthy start.
on 15 August 2013
These seeds add a new dimension to home made breads, cereals and smoothies. I make all my own bread and it has always been in great demand by my family, even more so since I started adding Chia seeds.
on 17 September 2013
Good Quality Organic health food!

Bigger size than i expected & should last for a good while - if you haven't tried chia seeds i would recommend them & this brand etc is good value!
on 7 February 2013
The static makes them stick to the sides of the plastic pot but aside from that they're good. I make a 'muesli' with them and a few other bits.
on 26 May 2013
Have been eating these now for a couple of months and feel that I am benefitting in numerous ways as people have written in other reviews. Will continue to purchase this product from Amazon.co.uk. Would highly recommend. I eat it in my breakfast cereal every day and don't notice any bad taste or anything negative.
on 6 July 2015
Really nice flavour and a good source of Omega 3.

Always buy from this supplier, and highly recommend both product and service.
on 18 February 2015
these are great and tub is really handy
on 3 August 2014
Chia seeds are chia seeds...you can really tell if the quality is great or not, but I use them in my yogurts and am pretty satisfied.
on 4 April 2016
I love the RAW range. So glad I got these over H&B much better quality and value for money
on 3 July 2014
Love them,and the fast shipping

See one answered question