on 15 November 2014
My iphone 5s fit perfectly into the case. the edge is raised slightly over the screen, so less chance of cracking it if it lands face down. I've dropped my phone numerous times and it's remained in tact.
on 2 July 2013
nice fit and does what it says on the tin . the fact that the screen is still suseptable to damege still worries me but i guess there is very little anyone can do about it .
on 11 November 2012
Bought this with great anticipation - only to be let down. I watched the video on their website of it being dropped etc. and it looked perfect for the job. However, the phone slips in to the case very easily and therefore slips out easily too! A very expensive phone like an iPhone 5 needs good protection and this case does NOT do it. Both at the top and the bottom the case overhang on to the front of the phone is insufficient to ensure the phone stays within the case - very risky design. It therefore fails the test - used it for 2 minutes only. Returned it to Amazon for refund. Please note - I also bought the Incipio Dual Pro case (see review) and this fits brilliantly - gave the Incipio 5*s.
on 10 November 2012
This cover is perfectly fit with my iphone5, doesn't like other rubber covers that will get lose when taking out from pocket. It has a hard piece to support and make the cover tight fit with the phone. So far so good, but a bit difficult to fit it on or take it off from the iphone. In overall, this cover is the best that I have ever used so far.
on 14 February 2013
Bought this case about a month ago and was pleased with it. Quite a tight fit to get the phone in and seemed to give good utilitarian type protection. However, after a couple of weeks the rubber corners have become really slack and doesn't grab the phone like it used to. There's a gap between the phone and the case. Now the corners have very little protection. I can only assume this is due to me keeping it in my pocket, but where else do you keep your phone? Also all your pocket fluff sticks to the rubber. So basically its all form no function, and for £20 I don't expect rubbish which clearly this is.
on 1 February 2013
best cover ive ever owned, always dropping my phone and this case has kept it like new would recomend to anyone
on 4 October 2012
This looked promising when I checked out a random review video on youtube but when I actually put it on my phone, it wasn't all that. The phone can easily be slipped in and out of this case. Yes there is loads of protection but the top and bottom lips move easily also, so a frontal slide kinda drop would definitely damage the face of the phone due to those defects. For the price I definitely do not recommend this. I expected a premium product to match the price but received an average product all dressed up to look like a premium one. Please avoid this case and wait till better cases get released for the phone.
on 27 September 2012
Unfortunately i wouldnt recommend this case as the cover in parts is a bit soft and does not stay over the edge of the phone, if its in and out of a work pocket then i can see dust and dirt getting in
on 5 July 2013
I searched around and read many reviews before ending up choosing this case, and I'm very happy with the choice I made. Surprisingly slim for a case providing this much protection, and while I read one review talk of an issue with the rubber being loose around top/bottom edges, this is a minor issue which has never bothered me at all. For future phones I'll be looking closely at the Cygnett brand.
on 14 May 2015
Yes it may well give good protection for my phone but it doesn't fit very well at all, I can't use my volume buttons and sometimes it adjusts the volume by it self! I wouldn't recommend this product