on 11 August 2014
Truly awful.

Item is very cheap. Does not even fit my iPhone 5S no matter how hard I tried. Not put point sending this back due to it's low cost. Buyers beware. Mine did not fit my iPHone 5S as advertised.
on 7 December 2013
Took ages to arrive but I am more than happy with the case so it still gets 5 stars and I am pretty fussy too lol. It clips on snugly, provides good basic protection without doubling the size of your phone like some cases. Importantly as it contains no metal, you won't find your phone signal dropping (yes the old iPhone aerial problem is haunting the 5s)
on 23 September 2014
I've given this four stars, ,because it is what it is, was very quickly delivered, but easily broken with a phone strap attached :( - I have no problems with the seller for service, just the product was what I paid for unfortunately
on 15 March 2014
Slim, neat and well put together. Ok it's not going to protect your phone from a 3 foot drop onto concrete, but for most situations this wil do the job. A nicely designed piece of kit and probably the best phone cover I've ever had.
on 12 May 2015
The only bad thing about this case is the colour will wear away around the edge after prolonged use. Apart from that this is one of the best phone cases I've owned. Would defiantly recommend to anyone.
on 27 August 2014
Does what it says good fit and provides protection for your phone
on 18 July 2014
Got this case for my iPhone 5s a couple of weeks ago and am quite disappointed - the case feels nice but it doesn't fit the phone well (there were gaps at the top and bottom). The lip that would raise the iPhone screen away from the ground also doesn't exist! I like the colour a lot and it feels sturdy enough, but I've switched back to my old case - will keep this case around for backup only.
on 15 May 2015
The magnetic clasp is weakening after a couple of months. You can't use the flash on your camera with this on as all images turn pink. Great for protecting your phone though and a perfect fit
on 28 January 2014
A good quality case which my wife seems to like and the colour match to her iPad mini cover is pretty good.
Only downside was the long delivery time
on 20 November 2014
Love the colour. Perfect fit to the phone! Only thing is could of done with a little more cover at top and bottom but over all really pleased with it.

See one answered question