on 18 February 2016
Having dropped my phone several times I needed something to stop the phone getting broken. With this on I have still managed to drop the phone but the case takes the edge off the fall I think. A good product.
on 20 January 2016
The best iphone case i've ever bought! Great grip, very thinn and very protective! I have bought puro's slim, apple leather, spigen, ringke slim, ringke fusion, but this one is SIMPLY THE BEST! Thank you Ringke for this product!
on 25 November 2014
Its not as grippy as the 'SF' range but the colour pops and looks great... thinnest case around, and pretty great fit. So as a case, 4 stars. Ultimately it can slip out of your hand if you aren't careful, hence 4 stars. If you have mildly sweaty hands then this won't be a problem at all :)
on 6 June 2016
Does the perfect job. Lightweight as described. It fits my new iPhone 6s perfectly yet doesn't take away from the look. Some of these clear cases can be heavy, this is not. V pleased with my purchase and arrived the next day after ordering. Nothing not to like about this
on 15 December 2014
Bought this case on the good reviews and I was not disappointed at all. The quality is brilliant and fits like it was made by Apple themselves. I was pleasantly surprised with the screen protector as is almost invisible, I even had to check it was on!! High marks all round.
on 9 February 2015
Great, have personalised with an old photo and it looks really good. Protection is fine covering the edges of the phone with a tough plastic which still allows access to all the phone features and sockets.
on 7 December 2013
Took ages to arrive but I am more than happy with the case so it still gets 5 stars and I am pretty fussy too lol. It clips on snugly, provides good basic protection without doubling the size of your phone like some cases. Importantly as it contains no metal, you won't find your phone signal dropping (yes the old iPhone aerial problem is haunting the 5s)
on 23 September 2014
I've given this four stars, ,because it is what it is, was very quickly delivered, but easily broken with a phone strap attached :( - I have no problems with the seller for service, just the product was what I paid for unfortunately
on 15 March 2014
Slim, neat and well put together. Ok it's not going to protect your phone from a 3 foot drop onto concrete, but for most situations this wil do the job. A nicely designed piece of kit and probably the best phone cover I've ever had.
on 2 February 2015
Sadly this product was broken/cracked in two places therefore unable to be used. Inadequate protection was used within the package for such a delicate/lightweight case. Screen cover was as advertised and arrived in one piece.