6,456

on 2 April 2013
Honestly I LOVE minecraft as it is so addictive and it keeps me content for hours on end. I have played minecraft on my laptop and it was very good. Needs more blocks and mobs (e.g enderman) but overall very great and worth the five quid. Download nao!!!
0Comment| 330 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 May 2013
I got this app and I loved it. you can go on peaceful mode saving you from skeletons and creepers and zombies and spiders. next update is adding Redstone P.s someone help me use flint and steel
MUST BUY THIS GAME kik me if you. Want to know more
0Comment| 475 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2013
Very good game, kept me hooked for hours. Would definitely recommend. Lots of blocks and good graphics and can't wait for updates!
0Comment| 789 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 May 2013
One of the best games on Kindle.when you are bored you can always go to this it is really entertaining but can get boring.
0Comment| 431 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 August 2013
It is the most fun game I have ever played and I hope soon it will have villages and mine shafts
0Comment| 612 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 December 2013
this game is awesome it is just like mine craft Pc and xbox. you should get this app there is no reason not too if your a mine craft lover i highly recommend buying this app it has got everything that it should have , there is updates once in a while that make the game even more better so i hope this helps but i just want to say ....
GET THIS APP!!!!!
0Comment| 525 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 6 July 2013
I've got this game on PC, Xbox360 and my kindle. And I LOVE all of them!!!!!!

If you want an addictive game to be played at home or on the go anywhere, then minecraft pocket edition is for you.

Well done Mojang for creating such an amazing game and community!!!!!!

HURRAY!!!!!!!
0Comment| 976 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 August 2013
I love it so much that I'm dancing with happiness I'm such a fan of minecraft it is worth the money and if your a mom or dad get it for your child hahahahahahah I'm not joking plz get it it's so so so so so so so much much fun .
0Comment| 611 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 June 2013
This is a great game and its a lot like the pc minecraft in alpha but it needs an update like the android and ios to 0.7
0Comment| 652 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 April 2013
This is the best game I have ever bought! It is well worth the money!
Me, my brothers, my sisters and now even my cousins LOVE this game. We love to make houses, hotels and anything we can think of!
This ge is 4.99,which might seem a lot of money to some people but when you play it you will get addicted to it and it will be well worth it!!!!!!
0Comment| 1,509 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse