Customer reviews

Size: Small|Colour: Capri Breeze|Change
Price:£13.07+ Free shipping

on 19 June 2015
Tight on the wrists. Not as good as I hoped.
on 4 December 2012
Just received the gloves today, so I cannot comment on the quality. First impression is good, they open wide, so that it's easier to put them on than most of the other children's gloves. I ordered size M for my 4-year old, but it falls rather small. Fits well for his 2-year old brother though. So, Medium is for 2-3 (max 4) year old.
on 25 February 2013
Brilliant waterproof gloves, ideal for playing in the snow etc and a nice cord. But it's hard to know what 'small' means for children's gloves - I ordered one pair, hoping they would fit either my 4 or 5 year old boys - they were a bit small for the four year old. So probably for small tots only. Also, I do think they're perhaps a little pricey for a country like ours where we'll only wear them a few times. If I'd had time to shop around I probably could have got something equally good for less.
on 11 April 2013
Found these quite difficult to put on- a bit on the small side ( my son is 2 year old) and looked as if they would fall off at any time.
on 31 December 2013
I bought a small size for my 18 months old and he fits perfectly. They don't fall off neither. Very well made.
on 12 June 2014
After reading reviews I thought these sounded suitable for a 4 year old (and he's smaller than average), far too small but cost more to return...
on 26 March 2015
Pink, easy to put on and they stay on so for me and my little girl they are perfect.