on 4 February 2014
Bought for grand children for the times they stay overnight . Fun, great size, great colours, starts the basics of numbers and letters early. I did put these in hot water before using, as a previous post mentioned the colours running. Luckily these were, and have remained fine! Would recommend.
on 28 April 2013
My son was not even two when he knew his alphabet, partly due to fun in the bath with these letters. Highly recommend and have bought for friends as well.
on 30 March 2016
All of a sudden my little girl no longer wants to get into the bath. She's now talking and stringing sentences together and is extremely interested in shapes, numbers and letters. In the past a new toy would normally get her interest but this time i needed something that could be used in more than one way and my wife is always telling me to get something educational. I primed them yesterday and today I chucked them in the bath and she was itching to get in. In the end it was difficult to get her out of the bath but as i normally get her dressed for bed on a mat next to the bath she was able to keep herself occupied by sticking the letters and numbers on the side of the bath.

The letters are reasonably sized so that you are not worried they will be swallowed - the packaging says for 3+ but my 21 month old seemed to understand they are for sticking on the side of the bath, for spelling words and putting letters and numbers in order. They stick well with a little moisture and do the trick. The pack contains the letters A-Z in capitals and the numbers 0-9 and my daughter was able to recognise them as well as the different colours.
on 30 January 2013
product looked lovely, but the colour has leaked and stained the bath and I can't get it off. not happy!
on 5 June 2013
These are fab for the bath, my little boy loves them. They are educational and stick really well to any flat service.
on 20 July 2013
My little girl loves playing in the bath with them,very colourful and easy to handle,super fast delivery very good present too!
on 1 June 2016
Great toy for the bath and currently my daughters favorite; she loves just playing with the shapes and colours and is starting to recognise the different letters and numbers, as I find she is quite receptive to learning in bathtime (because she can't run away).

Bonus - you can also try flicking them onto the wall and making the stick from far away - passes the time if it's a long bathtime!
on 10 March 2016
My daughter (4) loves these and it has helped her learn her letters. She loves spelling out her name on the side of the bath. Would be nice if there were more of the most common letters like e and a but that is being picky.
on 17 August 2015
Bought for my 13 month old for the bath as she was getting bored of her old toys. She loves these letters & numbers, they are great fun as they stick to you or on the side of the bath with abit if water & makes my little girl excited & giggly when she's playing with them. Years of fun ahead I can see with these!
on 27 February 2014
My toddler loves these in the bath! They are so much fun for all the family and i would highly recommend for the price!