on 6 February 2015
I've been a beef jerky fan for awhile, and Jack Link's is one of the best available in the UK in my opinion. I admit the price may seem a little steep but it works out cheaper buying the larger quantity. (even if you do still eat it all in one sitting) You are definitely getting a quality product with this one.
on 2 November 2015
Two bags were fine. The third bag, still in date until 2016, was full of mould.
review image
on 24 April 2013
Delivery:- Arrived well within the estimated delivery period. Unfortunately I punctured one of the packets taking them out of the delivery packaging and therefor decided that I had to eat the lot in one sitting. I thoroughly enjoyed them!
I remember years ago when beef jerky wasn't readily available in the UK, and when you could get your hands on it, it was a pretty hardcore experience have the consistency of old leather, like the sort of treat that keep my mutts occupied for hours on end.

Well thank goodness those days are behind us and we can get our hands on tasty jerky like this. Frankly I just don't have the dental equipment to tackle the old school jerky any more.

5 out of 5.
on 15 April 2014
Very tasty Jerky. The pieces are very big so I usually cut them up a bit more when I open a pack to I don't eat it all at once! The pieces at the bottom are generally a bit softer and nicer than the stuff at the top. Recommended stuff, but it is fairly pricey!
on 10 May 2016
Never tried Jerky before and I have to admit that it was not to my taste although it must be said that some members of my family thoroughly enjoyed it and asked for more. Obviously its all down to taste. It didn't suit me but others loved it.
on 17 May 2013
I've just bought 3 packs of this and was attracted by the following line:
"These are then seasoned carefully with our special family recipe using selected ingredients"

This contains the chemical flavour enhancer MSG which I certainly wasn't expecting from a product that describes itself as above. THere's a lot of debate over how unpleasant MSG is, but if you Google it you'll see a page full of opinions and debate. Personally it's something I wouldnt' have touched if I knew it was in the pack and wont be buying any more
on 28 February 2015
Absolutely adore Jack Link's jerky, ten times better than the stuff you get from UK-specialist providers (jerky being so esoteric a product in the UK, as opposed to the US).
Takes huge willpower to stop eating once you've opened a bag...
on 18 May 2016
Can't believe I finished it so quickly :(

The taste was great, the texture, chewiness, everything was perfect for me. Came sealed and packaging was very secure...

Will definitely be buying some more soon...
on 11 June 2015
it's great beef jerky, one of the best you can find everywhere in the uk, not talking about connoisseur meats and other things, and this one is pretty good for the price. sadly, i have no self control, so i could never see if the reseal works, i just finish a pack every time i open one

See one answered question