on 20 October 2015
One of the worst cases I've ever had. It's too small and tight at conners so I push the screen protectors off the screen. At first it push my glass screen protector which is more expensive then this case, then I tried the screen protector they provide, still the same. Like you can use this case only when you dont want to protect your screen.
on 26 January 2014
Previously had a Belkin transparent case which quickly discoloured and was a little too brittle with the corner eventually snapping.

I bought this as a replacement and was pleasantly surprised.

In addition to the low price the case is a great fit with nice 'rubbery' feel giving extra grip.

The smoke effect gives a good aesthetic when used on both a black or white iPhone.

Only slight gripe is that the 'lock' button is under the case and needs a firm squeeze to activate.
on 6 December 2014
Very good case, bought this for my iPhone 5 and looks great! Looks very good on the black phone but tried it on a white and looks amazing. The downside to the case is that you have press on a little harder to lock your device but overall a great case. (Bought mine for £0.49 on a lightning deal)
Recommend to all, best case ever!
review image
on 28 April 2015
on 28 October 2012
The screen guard has some punctures on it which they shouldnt have since its new. The cover barely could fit onto the phone. As a temporary measure, this is alright but for something long term, I dont recommend it.
on 15 November 2012
Hight quality even if you don't take the price on account. Fits perfectly and protects almost all the iPhone. Back transparent material scratches easily, but until, your iPhone looks great. Not bulky.
on 20 November 2013
Wasn't very sure about this product when I booked it. But, it surprised positively when arrived. Good quality material. Looks very good on my black iphone. Very good grip to hold. Would recommend this product.
on 23 October 2012
I purchased this case to use as a temporary one until some better ones come out but I am surprised with the quality against the price! It's a great case, nice fit and if I'm honest I will be keeping it and not bothering with buying a better one as I think it does the job great and looks great too!

I have not bothered with the screen protector as I don't use them but at least you get one included in the price.

By the way, the smoke finish is slightly darker than the one pictured, once you put the phone in the case, you can't see the apple logo on the back of the phone but other than that its an awesome case for a bargain price!
on 12 November 2012
This is a really good case. Its fits great and feels good and secure in your hand. Great access to headphone and charging port also and i am very happy with it especially for under £10!
on 23 November 2014
Paid £1 something. Arrived promptly. Fits snugly, easy to remove. Does the job well. What's not to like, put it in your wish list and order when the price drops again. Jimbo likes.