TOP 100 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 15 May 2014
Blossom the Rabbit is one of 6 'join in and play' Blue Nose Friends. A medium sized toy, soft to the touch and very well made.

Blossom's interactive and will chat to the other 'join in and play' characters. Just make sure you switch the toy on, there's a little switch next to the battery compartment, or else she won't speak. If that doesn't work then change the batteries (3 x AAA). Sit Blossom and friends close together, press a paw or squeeze their tummy and off they go. The toys are sensitive enough they know which of their interactive friends are close by and call one another by name.

The more toys you have in the series the more phrases they use and the longer they chat. Unfortunately, their speech is limited to just a few phrases each and only two of the toys in the group will speak at any one time. They don't all talk at once.

It's worth bearing in mind their plush fabric can't be washed because of the battery pack. You can wipe them down with a damp cloth but I really wouldn't recommend these toys for serious rough and tumble play.
on 5 June 2017
Great
on 24 August 2017
My daughter loves this it's amazing and a fantastic prices really well made
on 3 May 2014
Very sweet looking and soft to touch. Bought with another character for my 13 month old daughter and she loves them.
on 8 April 2014
I wouldn't be happy with them if I'd paid full price, but as I got these at a bargain of £4.99 I'm happy enough with them, their interactions are quite limited, and their interactions with the story time bear aren't that interesting either, but my daughter is happy with them!
on 4 August 2014
Took over a month to arrive after first lost were 'lost'. Arrived and didn't work, sounded like they had been run over by a car. Was offered a exchange AFTER they received the broken ones so didn't bother returning as I didn't have time to get a new gift. Not worth it.
on 13 July 2014
really sweet and calming, very much loved by my 5 year old at the moment. Really nice quality too! Took me a while to realise that it's set on 'try me' mode, and very happy it actually does have an off switch too.
on 18 July 2014
Bought for a friend to give to her grandchild. Excellent value for money as bought it when it was reduced. I bought three other kinds and they all worked and looked great.
on 28 June 2015
The product does not sync with the other join in and play monkey i had bought from toys r us... As the product is meant to... very disappointed.
on 25 August 2014
Brought for my neice she loves it - brought both my daughters one too. And they love spending time with the 'Friends' talking to each other