1,736

on 3 November 2014
A friend ordered this by mistake when using my account on my phone. So I was quite surprised when this showed-up the next day (so good marks for delivery I guess. Thought I might as well use it as it wasn't exactly expensive. To my surprise this is actually a great product. I have used it for long journeys (3-4 hours) and its held up perfectly. Doesn't move around with vibration and handles the bass from my music like I'm playing classical (this was an issuer with other mounts I have tried). I actually gave up on car mounts until I used this. weird because I would have never ordered it personally but now I would defenitly recommend to others. It holds my iPhone 6 plus quite well so great for larger phones too. The only downside ( which probably lends well to it's rigidity) is that once it's on the windscreen, it's not very maluable - by that I mean you can't rotate your phone very easily from portrait to landscape for instance. It does require some fiddling around in that sense. The suction cap doesn't look very strong but trust me it is. I was messing about with a dent in my car door and I was actually able to use the suction cup on this bad boy to pull out the dents and it worked like a charm. Over all, I would i recommend this unless you need something closer to you or something with a long arm as this mount's arm can be described as stubby.
on 9 November 2014
Was not expecting this to work for the price. So must say how surprised I was when I stuck it to the wind screen. 2 days later it is still solidly stuck and holds a iPhone 6 plus in its flip case with out a problem. So all in all one of the best phone holders I have had an I've had a few that just don't stick. Highly recommended thank you.
on 20 August 2014
Works well, my iphone 5 fits perfectly in it, i haved it in heat and frost blowers on max. its been on my window since the day i got it never fallen off.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 18 October 2013
I already have one like this, but in white. My mum has been staying with me and I have been driving here and there using my iphone as my sat nav and music and everything else. She liked the look of the item and she asked my to order her one. I love it, Its fantastic, phone stays in one place and does'nt bounce around like other ones, its strong reliable and I would recommend this to anyone and everyone. It looks very stylish and looks far more expensive that its actual price. Get one, you won't be dissppointed !!!
on 30 June 2013
The product was as described on the site. Easy to use and very useful. Fits well in any surface. nice
on 11 October 2012
This phone holder is brilliant!! Very stong grip and does not fall off! The price, quality n how well its works all get 5 stars!! Would defo recommend this product!
on 14 July 2015
I've only had this product a few days, so it is hopefully too early for any problemsto surface. What I will offer at this stage are observations.
First off, this holder doesn't feel as robust as I perceived it to be. It is pretty versatile in terms of adjusting to all sizes of phone (like a large hair clip stuck on a base) and there's a fair bit of rotation available, but I don't think it will withstand too much use by the larger handsets - such as the iPhone 6 - particularly if they are also held in a protective case. Neither the clip nor the suction base are likely to resist the routine wear and tear due to the weight of these devices for too long.
Whilst this might sound quite negative, I can only say that I hope to be proved wrong!
Update Dec 2015: well, five months in and it remains intact, so I've added another star for staying power!
on 22 February 2015
Good functionality, but broken just after several mountings :/
review image
on 29 October 2015
Exactly what it says on the, err, box.

Handy little holder that works with a variety of phones.

Attaches to the window with glue and suction cup so removing it is a bit tricky so it's not ideal for rentals but that is exactly what I used it for and am happy with it.

The only suggestion or complaint I have is that depending on your car and the shape of the windshield the angle of your phone might be bit inconvenient. With time you will be able to get a good angle though, just don't remove the film from the suction cup when fitting it.
on 29 October 2015
The best in-car Phone Holder that I have ever purchased, as many before this have broken and were very cheap, weak and flimsy. This is very strong and robust, well made and holds very form on the windscreen. I love the spring mechanism which opens like a clip so practically can universally hold any Mobile Phone of any size in it. The price is well worth the build quality and I'm sure this will last you years, not months.