• Dogs
  • Customer reviews

on 10 January 2018
Enchanting book bought for my month old grand daughter who loves dogs
on 19 December 2017
Bought for a 20 month old dog obsessed toddler and being enjoyed my all. Lovely illustrations and good words
on 17 October 2017
Good Xmas gift for a dog mad child
on 10 September 2017
Beautiful book for children and adults. Nice illustrations.
on 15 April 2009
I purchased this book for my nearly two-years-old and 3.5 years old nephews, and they both enjoyed it equally - they asked me to read it to them again and again! The images are lively, have a sense of movement, and the "story" is simple and easy to follow. I love the expressions on the different dogs' faces. It was even enjoyable for me to read (over and over again)! I highly recommend this book. It's sure to be a hit!
on 25 July 2017
Perfect book for my dog loving 19 month old grandson. Pictures sublime!
on 5 August 2017
Our 18 month old loves this book.
on 9 March 2009
I don't even like dogs, but surely Emily Gravett's books for children are the most beautiful books around. Witty, but not in a way that excludes very young children, the text is also lovely and short for that third bedtime story when your voice is getting hoarse.
on 14 December 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 9 March 2009
This is a lovely book with super illustrations of different breeds of dog. My 7 year old daughter loves dogs and she adores this book. It has enabled her to draw all sorts of kinds of dogs and she loves the simple story. It is suitable for ages 3 to 8 and both my girls love it.