Colour: Dreamy Diamonds|Change

on 18 May 2010
Fantastic bag, the best I have come across yet!! And i love changing bags! Pockets for everything, they have not forgotten a thing! GREAT!! I especially like the crumb wholes and picture holder, but then hey i would say that!
on 5 October 2011
have been using this daily since my son was born 12 weeks ago and its great. really pleased with it, fits everything i need for him and couple of bits for me. wouldnt want it any bigger as would be to heavy for me and the pram.

my husband is also happy to carry & use it as its not to girly!
on 7 July 2009
It's really spacious and you can fit everything in that you could possibly need for a whole day out. It's a bit cumbersome if you're just popping down the shops. I love the little details like the photo pockets, the sunglasses pouch, and all the little hidey pockets inside. The biggest drawback is the changing mat, which is really hard to clean and gets stained very easily. I just think it's a massive amount of money to spend and am a bit disappointed with this aspect of it. Apart from that it's a good changing bag. But I wish I'd bought a cheaper one that was easier to clean.
on 8 September 2010
This bag is great, well worth the money, it has loads of room and seperate storage sections which makes it so much easier to find things. You can feel the teflon coating which is wipe clean and it can be washed in the washing machine. The only downside are the buggy clips are not big enough to fit on the handles but i've always had to use the strap to hang it on anyway. You will not be disappointed if you buy this.
on 27 July 2010
This is a great bag. It is compact, comfortable to carry, has a great mummy pocket and lots of other pockets to incorporate all the neccessities for a trip out. The patterns to choose from are gorgeous too as your changing bag does double up as your handbag whilst your baba is small. I highly recommend these bags.
on 23 July 2011
Been using this bag since my son was born in April and is perfect. I have even put the changing Matt in the wash and it has come up good as new. All the compartments are great and keeps the bag organised.