on 25 April 2014
First time I've had this brand, usually go for JB or JD. The most expensive premium Bourbon I tried before this was JB Devil's cut 90, which is very nice and dry for sipping. The wild turkey 81 has slightly lower alcohol content, but as a result it packs less heat so for me actually subtly more flavoursome. An excellent premium Bourbon, for neat sipping, which I'm pleased to have discovered. I also tried it with diet coke and squeeze of lime and ice: that was a tasty cocktail.
5 people found this helpful
on 9 December 2015
Superb whiskey for the money, very nice to sip neat and makes a great long drink with cola. I managed to get this for £15 a bottle through Amazon and at that price it's incredible! Has now replaced Jack Daniels as my everyday bourbon.
2 people found this helpful
on 17 April 2014
This is quickly becoming my go to bourbon, great on it's own or for making old fashions and Manhattans. I have found this just as good as more expensive branded bourbons, such as Makers Mark and Bulleit, and a lot smoother than regular Jim Beam.
5 people found this helpful
on 20 August 2017
forget DAD Dancing. Try Turkey strutting ?
on 2 December 2017
Good stuff
on 20 July 2016
Lovely drink! Always buy it when its on special offer
on 10 December 2015
This is my favourite whisky for the bad & good times.
on 5 November 2015
My husband knows his whisky, and loves this one.
on 5 September 2016