on 18 May 2014
Arrived on time, in perfect condition and sensibly wrapped. Easy to install, it does it all itself. I am not tecnnically minded and did not want an all singing all dancing printer, as long as it does what it is supposed to I am happy, it does so I'm happy with it. Only disappointment is that it makes a series of noises when asked to print or scan rather like it's saying "I was asleep then why have you woken me up? I'm not happy about this".
on 22 March 2014
This newer photosmart has a far more robust feed/ deliver tray. The older model had a paper tray which was always vulnerable if anyone, or dog, walked past. On the 5520 the shelf is used in its compact mode... a real design improvement.

This is the first wireless printer that I have set up to print from other sources I haven't had much need of this facility but it is a good idea.
on 17 April 2017
Works fine but is horrifically loud, you can hear it downstairs in the living room whilst watching TV.
on 22 March 2017
ok
on 20 May 2017
I hate this printer, constantly jamming and I can't afford to replace it
on 6 June 2017
Not bad
on 11 October 2014
Great printer, good value for money, scanner is decent and print quality is exceptional.
on 2 February 2015
Excellent Printer would recommended to any one
on 12 January 2015
Good product
on 16 January 2015
Excellent value & like new condition, also provided with all product guide manuals etc -