Style Name: iPhone 5/5S|Colour Name: Black|Change

on 4 November 2012
A good quality product, black leather outside with a nice soft contrasting brown inside, that fits the iPhone 5 well, but intuitively I would like the flap to open-up the other way, down, in others words when answering the phone the flap is opening upwards, so is resting on the head when using the phone, and when using FaceTime the flap has to be held up so the camera is not obscured. After a week I am still not used to opening the flap so the phone is the right way up, strange as this is the first time I have owned such a cover.
on 15 July 2013
I bought this product when it cost £3.95 - no one can complain at that price.

The case feels good quality. The phone fits neatly inside it. It's simple to put the phone into the case and it holds securely.

If I had one complaint, it would be that the phone case opens the wrong way - this means that unless you hold up the overlapping part of the case it blocks the camera lens (you can't fold it over). If you want to take a photo, you have to slide it out of the case really. Bit annoying.

Another potential issue is that the case doesn't hold flush to the phone, which means things can slide down the side and potentially scratch the screen. But unless you carry around a lot of loose change or thin keys I can't see this being a major issue.
on 20 May 2013
Compared to other leather cases it's pretty good. The only slight downside after a few months is that the area round the camera lens is getting a bit tatty and slightly obscuring the lens. Other than that, great value for money
on 22 September 2013
I was looking for a case to protect the front of my phone while not being too bulky or expensive. When I stumbled across this caseit flip case it seemed perfect.

It looks sleek and stylish so while out of the house I know my phone is being protected while still looking smart.

The phone clips in to the case very securely and I feel safe that if my phone was dropped it would not fall out or break.

The case itself feels very nice and smooth, while its not leather it doesn't feel plastic or cheap in any way. There is a cut out for the camera meaning I don't lose that perfect shot trying to get to my camera.

There is a cut out for the volume buttons and the charging ports and microphone are not covered up meaning it is easy to charge the phone and it will sit on my music dock without having to remove the case.

While using the phone I was worried about having a "flappy bit" but this easily folds back on itself so I don't have to walk around looking rather strange.

The only slight niggle I would have with the case is that is clips at the bottom rather than at the top but other than that it is great.

I would highly recommend this case for the price it is a great buy and I have been recommending it to all my iphone 5 friends.

Great product, great quality, great price.
on 6 October 2013
When trying to find a case for my wife I had to find something that she would think was aesthetically pleasing whilst also being functional and suitable. The challenge was on, after looking through quite a few thinking they would be too bulky, too plastic or too gaudy I finally found this case. Being leather effect kept the cost down whilst, I hoped, still keeping the appearance up. I took the plunge and bought it.
Delivery was fast and the packaging was a smart cardboard and well-presented. When my wife opened it there was some foam protection inside to prevent it getting damaged, for the price I was expecting just a plastic slip covering or something. So even the packaging surprised me.
The case compares to many others around, however the price point is right for the case as it looks and feels better quality than I paid for it. The leather effect is good with neat stitching finish. The small details that I didn't consider when buying are also a bit of a plus, the top magnetic close flap part is off centred slightly so that even with a larger headphone jack it does not interfere when plugged in. The cut outs are neat and central to the relevant areas of the camera and speaker holes, which is a plus as some cases are a bit more general in placement. The buttons on the side of the case align well with the phone and it fits snugly inside the rubberised surround well.
So why four stars not five?
Well, being picky there is no cut out to be able to charge the phone whilst the case is closed, meaning you have to have the flap opened to charge it. However I thought I could loop cover backwards and bring the flap over the other way and close it that way. Alas the Magnet does not catch when reversed so you cannot close it that way either. If one or the other of these features was fixed it would be a five star product!
on 7 January 2014
I bought this as a birthday gift for my brother. Even though its not leather, the case doesn't look or feel plastic /cheap, for the price it's a good quality product, which fitted my brothers new samsung s4 perfectly, The magnetic catch worked really well and keeps case closed so the screen is protected.
The phone clips in to the case very securely yet simple to remove the phone if needed though as there is a cut out for the volume buttons, the charging ports and microphone are not covered up, you can easily charge the phone or use camera / touchscreen without having to ever remove the case.
on 11 June 2013
Quality of case is good but made wrong way round, really annoying as flap is against head when making a call and in the way if you want to use the camera. Wish I had taken more notice before I ordered it.
on 27 June 2013
The usual excellent delivery from Amazon. Had numerous phone flip cases over the years and I have to say this is the best. Fits the T perfectly and feels secure. Soft leather on the inside of flip front. Better than usual brown suede as they soon look shabby. I feel it will last and give excellent protection if phone Is dropped. Highly recommended
on 13 June 2013
I looked at loads of cases on amazon and picked this one hoping I'd made a good choice. Well I def made the right choice. It's very well made with good thick leather. I thought the phone would wiggle about a bit and a risk of actually falling out but no chance of that as it has a hard plastic moulded plate inside that the phone clips into and can't fall back out of. Also love the simple magnetic catch. This is well worth paying that little bit extra for its still half the price it should be in my opinion. Very happy!
on 19 March 2013
Bought this in Feb 2013. The case has the hard back and firm enough flip cover with magnetic clasp, although they claim genuine high quality leather, I think its still PU leatherette but a good mix. Fairly lightweight and didn't add too much to the heft of the Xperia T. The phone did fit easily and seemingly securely - aesthetically you lose the curve of the Xperia T's unibody design making it more slab like but that is function over form given that its a flip cover and not a shell backing only.
Was happy with it over cheaper covers, until 1 month in the plastic grip, at the top of the shell that clips over the phone to secure it, broke off when the phone was dropped, spilling the phone out onto the surface and so defeating the protection objective of having the case in the first place. Did a bit of superglue for a meantime fix but I would like a replacement from the seller. Happy to give it another chance if they replace as it may just have been a weak mould. Two stars as the leather is good and its lightweight but the most essential grip broke off rendering it pointless as a protective cover.