Customer reviews

Magic of the Movies
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 November 2012
This is a compilation DVD and a CD. If you are a fan you may already have seen the contents. My wife and I watched it as soon as we received if and spent a very pleasant 90 minutes. I had seen some of the items before but not all. You always get some repeats in his DVDs and I'm not complaining as I could listen to this orchestra until the cows come home. The CD allows me to listen while I am in the car. What more could you ask for under a tenner.
on 18 April 2017
This collection of songs from the movies went down a treat with my mum and dad. A collection of songs old and new from Edelweiss (The sound of music) to my heart will go on (Titanic). 19 songs in total. Highly recommended.
on 30 January 2017
Brought a copy as a gift for my dad, he loved it!! I liked so much too I ordered another copy for myself :)
on 27 August 2017
present for an oldie don't ask me to listen to it
on 28 May 2017
Simply wonderful.
on 6 May 2017
Excellent. Relaxing music and DVD.
Bolaro my favourite . Will listen to the cd in the car and reminisce the show I was at.
on 17 July 2017
lovely music
on 16 March 2017
All good
on 4 October 2017
excellent value
on 2 July 2017
Great rendition of movie music in the classic style.