Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Playlist - Acoustic Christmas Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 26 January 2013
I love this cover,I had my eye on it for weeks but was put off a bit by the price. However, I decided to go ahead and buy it and have not been disappointed. The colour is a lovely vibrant red and the cover looks very classy. The inside is a soft suede like material and has been well designed so that you can flip the kindle onto it side and use it at different angles. I have not needed to pull the cover off since I got it as it doesn't get in the way at all. it's great for keeping my kindle safe and clean.
on 18 April 2013
lovely colour, good quality. Makes my kindle look a little bit special. The stand up feature is very useful if you've ever gotten tired of holding your kindle...
on 30 March 2014
I absolutely love it. Looks good and feels good. Best cover I've had so far. Would only replace it with same case in another colour.
VINE VOICEon 27 December 2012
Colour: Ruby|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Robust and looks really smart. Seems to give good protection but a little chunkier that some other cases. Never the less, a good buy.
VINE VOICEon 24 December 2012
Colour: Ruby|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Now this is a fantastic protective cover for my Kindle Fire HD. Its made by the the renowned company Belkin so what did i expect really. As soon as it arrived i had my kindle out of my other Belkin cover and into this more festive one. Easy to put in the cover, easy to get the kindle to sit up to watch movers, and so protective. Its padded so if i do drop the kindle i know for sure my beloved Kindle Fire is safe as houses. Thanks Belkin :)
VINE VOICEon 16 January 2013
Colour: Ruby|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
This case is protecting the kindle very well. I choose the red color as my preferred color and it is bright so I can eqasly find it in my bag. The design is good and looks very comfortable when you touch it.
I find it ideal as I can adjust the level of the kindle to different angles which is useful while watching a movie in the bed. I recommend.
on 27 January 2013
Lovely quality & colour. Easy to use, love how you can change the case so you can use your kindle differently.

Very happy

Well worth paying the price for quality

Delivery was fast & was packaged well!
Colour: Ruby|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Belkin Quilted Case with Stand for Kindle Fire HD Ruby is a cover for the kindle fire hd which I would recommend to anyone who likes the finer things in life or even who likes to surround themselves with beautiful things.
Not only does this cover protect your kindle fire and along with the extra padding gives your precious kindle added protection it looks beautiful while doing so.
I love not only the look of this beautiful cover but the soft leather the cover is manufactured from truly is a pleasure to hold within your hands, and with it not being overly heavy makes your kindle extra special to hold because of the rich texture of the leather padded cover. To be exact the Belkin Cover weighs 187grams in new currency and for those who like me like the old currency it is 6.5 ounces. Therefore it is very light to hold and with the added bonus of it having a plastic grip which is positioned in the inside of the cover and this is placed to aid the kindle stand at an angle which means you can read comfortably while having the kindle stand in front of you or to give you perfect vision while watching the many films etc. available through the kindle fire hd.
Why I love this kindle holder so much is that if you put your kindle fire in with the camera to the inside of the holder when you open up the cover your kindle will come to life the moment you open the cover. Though I did find if the kindle is not put in correctly the kindle fire will refuse to turn on without touching the switch.
I highly recommend the Belkin Quilted Case with Stand for the Kindle Fire HD to anyone who wants their kindle protected while in use and the added bonus of looking good.
The Ruby colour is a beautiful rich red colour which I loved the moment I seen it and continue to do so.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 October 2012
Most of the kindle covers I'd seen in the shops looked cheap and weren't very nice. I was drawn to this Belkin case as its lovely and the colour (red) is fab. Its also available in black and cream.

The low-down
The case does add bulk to the kindle, but it is fairly light-weight.

It is supposed to turn on your kindle automatically when you open the case, but you have to put the kindle in the case upside down, so the buttons are on the bottom rather than the top.

I haven't really used the stand yet, but I have tried it and it seems to work well.

I wouldn't be confident that this cover would offer the kindle much protection if you dropped the kindle whilst the cover was open. If you are clumsy or you have children that would use the kindle, I wouldn't get this case, I would go for something that could offer it more protection.
on 3 May 2013
ok, i read the positive reviews on style and usability and bought one, in cream, i really didnt like it at all, it just felt ,to me, cheap. i dont feel it would take much use before the edges where the stand is mounted, would split, after all its only thin coated plastic, what i really didnt like was when closed the edges lifted/ curled outwards, like the cover of a well read book or a British rail sandwich, (that ages me), it basically left the Kindle exposed. the KIndle clips into 2 plastic corner pieces on one side, then in the middle on the opposite side, into the metal stand. to charge just fold the cover back on itself, wouldnt have been a problem for me but as i say i just thought it looked cheap. the magnetic on/ off mecanism worked ok. oh, it also made the kindle very bulky for not much protection.