on 10 May 2016
I ordered this stroller a week before the bank holiday as I was taking my grandson out for the day it was supposed to come a few days later and it didn't arrive so I had to borrow one to take my grandson out. A week later it still hadn't arrived so I contacted amazon and they cancelled that order and sent me a replacement which did arrive three days later so customer service was pretty good in the end. After all that the stroller is just ok it feels flimsy and the wheels are plastic and cheap, however we will take it for a test drive and see how it goes but can't see it lasting a long time but then the price was low so can't expect much.
on 29 June 2016
I only needed this stroller for 1-2 very short train trips a week. Raincover broke immediately, was sent another that has also broken after a few uses. The hood broke after less than 6 uses and now I can't use the (broken!) rain cover either so my poor child is getting soaked. The brakes lock constantly meaning I end up lifting both child and pram on and off trains and up and down steps, while also heavily pregnant and holding the hand of an older child. This is a classic case of false economy: if you can't afford a 'better' buggy you might as well buy a different brand because Babyway have ignored all my contact so far asking for a refund. I bitterly regret spending this money, bitterly!
on 26 December 2015
We bought this stroller as back up when we had our grand daughter. This stroller is very easy to put together its light, sturdy, its does all things that the dear 1s do. Its clear plastic cover is a God send in this bad weather!!. And very easy to collaspe and put away .so if you dont want to spend a massive amount on a stroller but still get a bit of quality this is for you!! I give 5stars for the price its bob on☺.
on 15 July 2015
This is a good priced buggy. I need a new one for my son and thought I would give this one a try. Its lightweight and so easy to fold down. It does come with a rain cover which is an added bonus although when I got the buggy there was no rain cover so after emailing amazon to let them know they got in touch with me to let me know I would be getting a replacement at no extra charge so I now have 2 of these buggy's. Overall its a really good buggy.
on 24 May 2016
I would give this zero stars if I could! I never leave reviews however I'm very annoyed, I brought this stroller for my holiday as I was travelling with my son who is 2. Didn't make it past Gatewick, after about an hour of use the wheel fell off, when I looked the round ring that keeps the rod in the wheel on was broken! Had to purchase another pram on holiday! When I got back I contacted the seller he asked me to post the pram back!!!! How would I do that?
on 24 June 2015
Bought this for a holiday. Sturdy enough, but when it arrived my 15 month old was so uncomfortable in it, he screamed and screamed! He was slumped and kept sliding back. No adjustable seat so not good. Quickly ordered a mamas and papas one last minute which was brill. This sits unused under the stairs!!
on 16 December 2017
A great price. Light for travelling and hasnt damaged yet after 2 years.
on 10 October 2015
It's not the greatest but not the worst either. It's made to a decent standard but some parts do feel a bit cheap, however, for light use and just going round the shops with it does do the job. Baby was safe and it is very easy to use unlike some others
on 30 April 2016
Not light weight as expected. Ordered for holiday use. However seems strong so given three stars. And fast delivery ... I wouldn't recommend if light weight is what you want though
on 27 July 2016
Handy stroller to have for the grandchildren