on 12 November 2013
bought this in white with black design for a friend last year and was delighted with it (so was she). Decided to get another as a Christmas gift in black strap with purple and kingfisher design. Once again delighted in particular as it cost about half the price of last year; this is great value and a most acceptable gift.

Although the description says plastic strap, don't be put off, it is actually like a fabric strap all nicely stitched and very comfortable to wear.

Would definitely recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
on 30 January 2013
I bought this Kahuna watch as I had been very pleased with the previous watches I had bought of this make. I wanted a black watch with a bit of a difference. Unfortunately, I was disappointed with the strap which looked very cheap and the colouring looked like a cheap transfer rather than the very pretty design it looked in the illustration. if I had paid full price for it I would have been extremely disappointed but for the amount I paid it is okay. I was going to use it as a present but feel it is not good enough so am keeping it for personal use.
3 people found this helpful
on 13 January 2014
I had the lighter coloured version of this watch, but once the strap gets grubby (which it does over time) it was impossible to get clean again. This one has the same pattern, which I love, in a more practical colour. It's a beautiful watch at a fantastic price, so very happy with it!
One person found this helpful
on 6 April 2013
I dont generally wear a watch as there is some kind of friction and they always stop on me.I saw this one however loved everything about it,so decided to give wearing a watch another go,so far so good.Regards,Lorraine
on 1 January 2013
Very nice watch very comfy on your wrist everyone admires it and wants to know where I bought it from. Colours match any clothes you wear.
6 people found this helpful
on 29 May 2013
I bought this for a gift for a sporty girl. She is thrilled with it. It looks and feels good quality. It arrived in a nice box, all I needed to add was a ribbon and gift tag. It has a nice clear face and is a perfect size.
on 26 October 2013
This watch looks very cheap for the price I paid close to 13 GBP, I bought it for my sister but once the watch came..it looks like a very cheap watch and I will strongly not recommend anyone to buy this product or brand...
on 11 August 2013
Good shape and comfortable to wear, looks smart and cool as well as dressy.
Would buy again for young and not so young!
on 6 March 2013
When I opened the box my initial thought was that it looked great - sadly the quality of the strap let it down and I decided to send it back.
on 21 September 2015
A nice looking watch and I was pleased that I bought it.