on 6 July 2013
This is a nice looking comfortable watch, although I find the face sits awkwardly on my wrist and it's not so easy to tell the time on it (rather essential for a watch!). So a pretty watch and good value but I may be tempted to get a different one if I see another one I like better.
on 17 July 2013
I am happy with the watch and fast delivery to Australia. However you are showing a sum of 49 tpounds in my Credit Card statement 62894690. I should be grateful if you would advise me what I am supposed to have purchased amounting to thos sum. If I have purchased something I don't seem to have anything to show for it. Your advices please. It says Amazon Prime 080-04962454.
on 9 April 2013
Like my other two Kahuna watches, this is a very pretty and unusual watch, with unusual and beautiful flower patternson both the watch face and the watch band. However, the fabric band is beginning to fray but, apart from this, I am very pleased with the watch.
on 4 March 2013
Lovely looking watch. Casual but pretty. Bought it for my Mum and she hasn't stopped wearing it. Will be getting one for myself!!
on 20 January 2013
a really beautifull watch with a great design my wife really loved it i look forward to getting more products from this range
on 15 April 2015
This company makes some quite pretty looking watches, but they're not what you want to buy if you need them to actually tell the time. Less than 4 months after buying my watch it has given up and just stopped working. I had the battery replaced yesterday but still no joy. Avoid Kahuna watches.
on 2 January 2013
I thought I'd get this as cheap, but this was awful, hard, doesn't flat down to your skin and its like card board. Sent back
on 25 January 2014
a really nice watch for the money.The strap is canvas and does fray a little on the edges after wearing for a couple of weeks.However as the watch has a vintage appearance this does not detract from the look of the watch
on 28 July 2013
This kahuna watch is good value for money, the strap is a little flimsy as it is made of material, but for the price I can't complain.
on 31 December 2013
When I ordered the watch I was a bit worried to weather it would get here or not with it been so close to Christmas! But I can't fault them one bit the watch is gorgeous and it arrived within 3 days :)