on 28 September 2012
I have finally found a baby wipe that both my LO and myself can use, and the rest of my family.(We all have excema)
I love them, there simple and do what a wipe should do when needed!!
Just enough moisture to tackle the most messey jobs, but gentle/light enough to even use on LO face.
They flow out of the packet with ease. (a must for messey times)
AND having broken cracked skin, they dont stick to my hands!!!
Nappy changing has gone from a nightmare to a pleasent/fun time........
Fantastic
VINE VOICEon 1 October 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
These wipes are very gentle on your skin, we have allergic skin in our house and we found these wipes do not irritate, which is a total relief as we have found even with some unscented products that there is still some irritation....so thats a very good reason to buy them! Apart from that, they have a very gentle kind of baby lotion type of smell to them which is fairly inoffensive, they are not too think and not to thick....just right really! Only down side (if there was to be one at all....) would be that the packaging of them.....there is no actual "lid" so to say they just have a sticker seal. Worth the money and a very good product!
on 5 February 2013
We buy wipes for various uses around the house and have found buying these from supermarkets to be expensive and the numder of sheets in a packet reduced time after time. Its was nice to be able to buy wipes with more in a packet and at less then you pay for the named brands. Must say that the quality is very good and will be buying on a regular basis. Would highly recommend and they are delivered to home so no heavy carrying.
VINE VOICEon 19 November 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Ideal for make-up removal and as a general 'emergency' hand / face cleanser as well as babies. Quite good a taking stains and greasy marks out of fabrics too! The wipes are generously proportioned therefore the packs are quite bulky - not really handbag friendly but in a larger bag or car glove compartment they are ideal. They are fragrance free which means they are more likely to tolerated by people and babies with sensitive skins. A warning tho' - do not flush them down the loo as they do not disintegrate on contact with water.
Competitively priced and good value for money
on 8 October 2012
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
My partner and daughter have tried these on their sensitive skin for makeup removal and they were very pleased with them. The first time I smelled the wipes I was a little put off. There is a faint unpleasing odour to them, but it does not last and unless you put them up to you nose, then you are unlikely to notice it at all.

The wipes are a very generous size and you can wipe a large area with one (such as the whole of my leg), without any sense that it is drying out. the wipes are strong and do not deteriorate in any way as you use them. There is no greasiness.

I did find it slightly difficult to open the packets. The resealable strip works very well, but it is so small and transparent that I found it difficult to locate.

My only reservation in recommending is in the ingredients list. The ingredients list includes things that you would not want to be ingesting. I would recommend washing your hands after using them, whenever possible.

Overall we have been very impressed. We all agreed that these are the most effective wipes that we have ever tried.
on 10 February 2015
I've had a subscription to these for a while now, however they have recently changed both the packaging and the wipes, and I'm not digging them anymore!
The new wipes drag on LOs skin and don't feel wet enough, they aren't awful, but for the same price as most supermarkets own brand, you might as well go with the slightly better quality of the supermarket. Also the reduction in the amount of wipes in a pack (from 80 to 72) means that we have just lost a whole pack of wipes for each box we buy. Sadly cancelling my subscription.
on 13 February 2015
I've been buying these wipes for the past couple if years and always thought they were great value for money even when the price rose a little I continued to get them but on my most recent purchase I noticed the packaging had changed and the size of the wipes had shrunk dramatically. They are now absolutely no use at all for a nappy change unless you want to cover yourself in poo! They really are tiny and thin. They will be returned and not bought again which is a shame but little bundles really shouldn't try and rip people off like this!
on 3 March 2015
Have used these for years & thought they were excellent, but just lately they seem to be of a far inferior quality. They are very dry & scrape across the skin, won't be ordering again sadly
on 27 October 2014
Others have said these are good for people with skin conditions. Be careful, we had these on subscription an my wife had skin issues. When we ran short before the next due subscription date, we got some johnson's wipes and within a week the skin issues had cleared up. Delivery came and in under a week skin irritation back. So we have concluded that these do irritate the skin. Just be careful.
Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
Ten years or so ago, baby wipes were available everywhere at bargain prices, leaping off the shelves in chemists, supermarkets, discount stores, seemingly everywhere. As a regular user of wipes, I've noticed they've become harder to find over the last few years with the options being largely limited to overpriced facial wipes founds on make up and skincare counters or cheaper baby wipes found amongst baby supplies, some of which have a distinct `baby lotion' type smell or are too small to be useful. What a pleasant surprise to see these available and I had to double-check the description and price to confirm that it really was for a twelve packs of 80 wipes, ie 960 wipes in total!

These are incredible value. Each pack of 80 is convenient to carry around in a re-sealable pouch. They're sufficiently moist to be comfortable to use without being too dry to make any difference or so wet you need an extra tissue to dry off afterwards. There's a slight fragrance - nothing overpowering and it might simply be from the packaging.

The wipes are easily removed one at a time and at 20cm square are a handy size for a quick freshen up. They're quite tough but very soft and they don't tear or disintegrate into pieces. I can't comment on their use for babies because I don't have one, but I can vouch for them being excellent for a quick freshen up on trips and outings. At the price, they are a bargain so order now!

See one answered question