Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Ed Sheeran on Amazon Music Shop now Shop now

Style: Executive Stylus|Colour: Grey|Change

on 13 November 2013
Helps eliminate smudging and smearing across the screen and for me to type more efficiently on the touchscreen. Just what I needed.
0Comment| 212 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 January 2013
Wouldn't be without it. Helps keep the screen clean and tidy and is kind to the screen. Recommend it greatly.
0Comment| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 21 March 2013
I would recommend this to everyone who has a Kindle Fire . I use it every day.It's called " basic" but is more than adequate for its purpose, especially for those of us with "chunky" fingers. Why pay more when you can get the same sort of thing cheaper? I wouldn't be without mine.
0Comment| 192 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 August 2014
didnt last very long before it stopped doing its job and i returned to my trusted fingers
on 29 December 2012
Works well and feels a bit like a large felt tip writing on glass. Use it with Autodesk sketch app or similar for its true value of how it works better than using fingers. The tip is soft but that helps prevent markingon tablet glass. Quite light to hold, I would have preferred more weight in the barrel.
0Comment| 114 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 October 2013
This item is much better than the cheaper one's, I purchased 2 other stylus much cheaper but they were rubbish as they say you get what you pay for.
33 Comments| 103 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 September 2013
This is a great procduct that enables me to point accurately on the screen to select my choices. Ican only move one hand at present and this easy to use sof and 'clean' pen is a real additon to my kindle fire. I recommended highly for anyone with mobility problems,or simply to maintain youkindle clean after using the typewriter or selecting from your Apps, books etc. Simply point, and all is done!
Tanzi Pro
on 10 September 2012
Bought this w/o much consideration.

Now I am glad that I ought this. It is good and firm to hold. Good soft rubber top.

Works very well with my GPS device.... much better than my fingers. Have also tried it on my Nokia Lumia and works very well with that also.
on 12 June 2013
Unfortunately unable to attach stylus to Kindle so am continually misplacing it. Pleasant to the touch, when I can find it. Think at that price it could be better designed.
11 Comment| 65 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 September 2013
This is not worth the money, didn't last long, broke in minutes, the string doesn't give you enough room to move it around on the screen if attached.
Sorry, I love Amazon but this is a waste of money!

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated