Colour Name: Waddler|Change
Price:£9.98+ Free shipping

on 30 January 2013
This is a very DIFFERENT case, and comfy to hold in the hand. I really like that the case fits perfectly around all the buttons, and it's flexibility makes them nice and easy to press. My only slight criticism is that it's slightly too big around the edges of the phone which means that it partly slips off from time to time. However that wouldn't stop me buying another one!!! The material is also very gentle on the phone.
on 18 August 2015
Loved it when I first got it. It looks good and I got complimented on it. However, it stretched and is now a pain to use as it comes away from the phone. If wanting a functional case for a month or two this is great, but in the long run it is not worth the money. I have gone back to using hard cases.
on 9 April 2013
Very pretty case however, I cannot recomment this case. It is very loose on the phone and keeps falling off. I used it on my phone for about a day and really worried I would damage my phone. It also felt really bulky in the hand.
on 9 February 2013
It's really cute and original, but the thing that bothered my wife a little was the quality of the silicone, since it already came a little flaccid. We know that silicone tends to do that with time, with temperature and usage, but it already came like that, and it wasn't that cheap...
on 20 May 2013
Beautiful, colourful and textured phone case. Fits well initially however my case has become loose on my phone over time. Minor problem really. I love the little charm on the bottom of the case. everyone who sees it comments on it asking where I got it from :)
on 19 December 2013
Absolutely brilliant.

Not sure what people mean by the case falling off. As it's absolutely fine. This is my third casemate creature case.
The phone feels alot safer. If you're a person who drops their phone alot. This case is perfect for you.
on 23 December 2013
Brilliantly designed. Lovely colour and has stood 2 weeks in a toddler and baby house so so far quite durable.
Would get 5 stars if it didn't pop out of it's case so easily - but this does not affect it in use I suppose.
Would recommend it!
on 5 July 2014
Looks absolutely beautiful, had lots of people commenting on how unusual it is. Rubber is nice and thick so does a good job of protecting the phone... except that it is too loose! The case was bigger than the phone to start with and seems to have expanded over time. Keeps slipping off at the corners, meaning no protection if the phone falls, or even just when it is in my handbag among keys etc. Also the edge of the case now keeps pushing against the screen protector, making it come off / creating air bubbles. Gutted as it is so pretty to look at, but going to have to give in and buy something else that fits!
on 10 October 2013
Looks great and I have lots of compliments about this case. My children love it. But it's too loose. If you put it in your pocket the case comes off at one end and in your handbag something else, keys etc., easily get caught up in the edges and go into the case pushing it off, so I don't think the protection it offers is that effective. It does look good though so if you don't need a lot of protection for what you use your phone for then it might suit you.
on 19 March 2015
It's exactly like the picture, it's just the case is a little loose on my iPhone 5s. My phone is supportive with the case on, just not my kind of supportive. Excellent delivery time though, came before estimated date.

See one answered question