Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 3 August 2013
I purchased this popcorn because t was the first time I was going to make it and buying this 5klg pack was the most economic way to do it. I was very pleased with the product, it was very tasty, the 500g packs are easily handled and it was the right price.
I have no hesitation in recommending this product, try it you will not be disappointed.
on 6 October 2014
I've had trouble finding popping corn for my popcorn maker and was delighted to find this on Amazon. The packets have a long sell-by date, which is good. The kernels pop well and my grandchildren get a snack that's not full of additives, salt and sugar, although you can salt or sweeten to taste.
on 27 January 2014
And here's a haiku review:

I hear noisy pops
something that's crunchy and good
popcorn and a film

(otherwise known as, damn, I hope everybody's hungry)
on 22 September 2014
I love this and great fun to pop them. Makes so much noise and fuss and mess but great fun.... Again Kids love it...
on 15 April 2013
recently ordered a popcorn maker online looking for the cheapest popping corn 5kg for under £5 at time of ordering
on 13 June 2014
These are a brilliant buy. Taste great and pop really well, I have been using for a while now and no problem.
on 22 March 2013
This is the same popcorn as the packets you buy in the store (when you can find it) but is fantastic value
on 1 February 2015
very prompt delivery and pleased with the popping corn

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling