on 30 March 2014
The "Free" Bluetooth connection is not particularly good and would be wildly overpriced if bought separately. The tone and build seemed flimsier than previous similar models from Roberts that I have bought. The remote is flimsy.
on 22 March 2014
compared with other systems I found this ideal dab works well don't like the way the pod docks but this is so like many other makers
overall excellent product for the money
on 20 June 2014
Excellent sound from this unit. Very easy set up, literally plug and play. Pre set stations a little tricky but you tube sorted me out.
on 17 October 2014
Excellent, good reproduction but difficult to tune in
VINE VOICEon 21 July 2014
I got this system at the weekend. I have to say it was terrible at picking up any of the DAB channels. We got there in the end tho. Not sure why this happened as i have DAB done in my Kennels, in the kitchen, and in the nursery. Apart from that i have to say it built really well! Looks stylish and the sound is amazing. My husband had to set up the clock as i found that a pain to do. But then i hate reading manuals. This is a brilliant Roberts product. I say go for it!
on 1 December 2014
Wonderful as are all Roberts products, unit now resides in the South of France and is very happy there

See one answered question