1,926
Size: Size 1|Unit Count: 74|Change
Price:£9.00+ £4.00 shipping

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 9 October 2015
Our baby was full term, but at 6oz 12, the size 1 nappies were just too big. Having a quick hunt around I came across these and this size was a much better fit, however there were very few places that I could find where this was in stock which seems to be the norm with size 0 nappies.

Although not the cheapest, Amazon had these in stock. Like many nappies, it has a yellow stripe that turns blue which is helpful for knowing when the nappy needs changing. We've had a few situations of "leakage" shall I say, but I think that's just down to us not putting the nappy on tight enough - All part of the learning experience!

However, also look out for the "ASDA Little Angels Newborn Tiny Baby Nappies Size 0" which are roughly a pound cheaper per pack which I'd also happily recommend - however again these are rarely in stock in my local store, but you may have better luck.
on 19 November 2015
Ordered these early in order to stock up prior to babies arrival. When I opened the pack in the hospital I found the right hand sticky faster had come away from the nappy so was unable to use. After checking the other nappies in the pack and the other pack I found the whole delivery was faulty. It was too late to return the product, also found one packet from the next delivery to be exactly the same!!
on 10 November 2015
Four of theses nappies contained thick pieces of wire and were clearly defective.
review image
on 15 July 2014
These nappies have been great - I love the blue line which tells you if it's wet. My little one has had no nappy rashes or complaints so now subscribed to get them on Amazon Family regularly.
on 20 January 2013
As a new mum I was quite weary about the products I used for my baby, but Pampers never failed to deliver. We tried about 5 different brands overall but none came close to the quality of Pampers new baby (his is the only one we tried as baby's still very little).
Here are the features we found to be great:
-best one: wetness indicator!! It makes life so much easier to just quickly look at the nappy and know whether it needs to be changed or not;
-fabric is very soft so perfect for baby's skin - never had any irritation from it;
-the "frills" around the legs are even all around which prevents leaking (unlike Huggies);

On top of this the price here is probably the best compared to all supermarkets, some even during their 'baby event' sales, so I would definitely recommend this product!
33 comments| 56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 15 March 2015
Bought these last week, great value. Now can only purchase if I join amazon prime! ! ! What's that about? ? ?
44 comments| 39 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 March 2015
Great product, bad idea from Amazon.

Forcing people to join Prime in order to purchase these is a disgusting practice.

Once you take into account the £80 for a year of prime your not making any savings on shops prices, infact I woudn't be suprised if you would end up spending more.
on 28 February 2016
Bargain price for a lot of nappies. Just what I needed at the time for my tiny baby.

I love Pampers nappies and having not had a newborn for several years, I was pleasantly surprised to find the yellow line on these than goes blue when wet. What a fantastic idea! An absolute godsend with a newborn as they don't have any way to communicate what is wrong and you don't know them well enough yet to tell if the cry is a hungry cry, tired cry or a nappy cry.

I have never once had a leak from a Pampers nappy and my babies have never reacted to them. Definitely recommend!
on 28 March 2014
They are nappies. So for the amount of nappies you get for this price you really can't go wrong. So we are both happy with this.
on 15 July 2016
As usual papers deliver again with their fantastic quality nappies. I have been using pampers for the last few years now and these nappies are great quality. They are very good against leaks as well. I have tried many brands of nappies from lost of different supermarket branded nappies but always seem to return to these for their great reliability record.

When purchased in bulk from Amazon these nappies are good value to . I recommend these nappies to everyone who likes to buy quality nappies at reasonable prices.