on 25 October 2013
These arrived as promised and I was eager to see whether the remote would be 'too large' or 'heavy'. I was pleasantly surprised - the remote is very lightweight and even at 15mm x 60mm does not feel cumbersome. These headphones are the most expensive ones I have bought, after months of 'making do' with budget / low end ones - they are definitely worth the extra. The fit is good, the sound is great and the microphone quality is excellent. These were all key requirements of mine and the Klipsch S4i's certainly tick all the boxes. The carry case is convenient and the non-tangle lead is a real benefit. A real solid pair of headphones with excellent sound quality!
on 8 August 2015
I have lost many earphones to sweat at the gym so I bought these as just are waterproof and are still working perfectly.

The sound is good but not brilliant. I prefer the softer bass sounds from studio monitors but even these earphones leave me wishing for more bass.
on 20 September 2015
I bought these for £35 on 18 June 2014 and it's now 20 Sep 2015 and they are still working with great sound and range and noise cancellation (good for noisy gyms, London Underground, rowing housemates).
on 17 December 2014
Great value for these quality Ear Headphones. Way better than the Phillips I was using. I run on the treadmill in the garage and listen to movies on my portable DVD. I struggled to hear a lot of dialogue with the Phillips - I can hear it all with these. Sound isn't amazing - just really good. Hence a 4 not a 5.
on 5 December 2013
Hi,

Just for a start - I love Klipsch sound... I have my huge home cinema from Klipsch. This was the reason I bought those sport ones... They look great, the remote is HUGE and very comfy. THis is it from pros. Earbuds are designed this way that you have to fit them VERY carefullly to hear great sound. The best if you don't move your head - if you do they fall out or get too deep. The sound changes every time you move your head. All silicon headphones sizes (3 in a box) don't fit.they also have "SPORT" option (you mount them upsidedown -it also doesn't work.
To make things clear - I am a little headphones fan - I had a lot of them - from 20 to 200 f - these are the least comfy.
That's a pity as I expected a reat product :(
on 5 April 2014
They sound great, exactly like the regular s4i. They LOOK more rugged but I suspect this is mainly looks as the construction seems to have to same vulnerabilities as regular headphones. My problem is usually that the cable somehow gets (invisibly) damaged at the point where it joins the jack. We will see how long these last..
on 15 December 2014
Not sure. These are not obviosly rugged from inspection but mine havent failed me yet. I suspect they will sustain rain damage but the cable and connections dont appear to be any more "chunky" than other rugged ones I have seen.
Bit pricey given this but I may be eing unfair given they've lasted well so far.
on 19 January 2015
Best headphones I have ever owned, they is nothing comparable for the price and ever so comfortable. However the 2 year warranty might as well not be there. They only accept faults with the product out of the box. So basically once they have been worn, it becomes void. No offer or replacement headphones or part refund. If you are to buy these, don't buy them from SOUNDZDIRECT LTD.
on 1 May 2015
They sit perfectly in ears... sound is great too...
but there is a main problem with them. They are expensive and two sets of them was already sent to amazon - Broken. Two sets of ear plugs broken... If you want to spend your money to listen to great sound for FEW months... thats ear plugs for you
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 1 May 2014
I had a few comments from some chavs saying that my headphone remote was a freak but I ignored them. it is a good product and I always choose klipsch for the quality.

4* because the tips love to fall off and this puts you in a nightmare situation and you have to use the other tips which don't fit quite right or spend a fortune on the replacement buds. Overall greatthough and I would buy again - better than bose for half the price.