• Chalk

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.49

on 13 June 2014
Purchased this along with a few other ebooks before going on holiday recently. I failed to pick up on the fact it has no narrative, no words to read. To be fair though going back to the item description its quite clear so that's my fault for not reading the decription thoroughly. However the kids loved it because every time I told the story, it was a little bit different. It inspired them to be imaginative after they got what the story was about and they probably asked me to 'read' this book more than any other while we are away. So why 4 stars and not 5. My view is that childrens books are there to encourage children to read. My 6 year old loves reading but wont touch this book unless I read it to her, but she loves it when I do, which is great because I love reading to the kids. The drawings by the way are amazing, although they are that good I do wonder if in fact they are computer generated...
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 July 2013
Wonderful story - fuels the imagination :)
My children and I love it!

An excellent picture story book - probably ideal for 5yrs +
on 2 April 2016
Beautifully illustrated book.Great for getting children to think about descriptive writing.
on 4 July 2015
Great openended story suitable for 4 yes , went great with a bag of chalks.