on 7 May 2017
I bought these with my Tassimo machine but I have since regretted that. I quickly switched to Costa Latte and L'or Latte Machiatto, as these are more suitable to my tastes. I find this is a lovely smooth coffee but way too strong for me, I had to add about 4 sugars to make this drinkable. I have other family who have tried them and they said they really enjoy them but they like strong black coffee, so it really does depend on your own taste. I have said the same in my other Tassimo related reviews, definitely buy a variety pack before buying the 5 pack boxes with the 80 discs, as then you can make sure you get the best selection for your own tastes.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 15 October 2016
I buy these regularly for my desktop coffee maker in my office. They are neat, clean and mess/fuss-free,so fit the bill nicely. The taste is as good as an Americano from Costa and I drink them throughout the working day. Good taste, clean and no-fuss. It's very economical buying them in this way from Amazon and I should really set up a 'Subscribe and save' arrangement to get them even cheaper. I never know how quickly I will get through them though...
on 23 August 2017
Superb, lovely flavour which kind of stays around in the mouth and makes you feel as if you would like another. We bought originally two or three different types and configurations, and came up that we liked to start with a COSTA Cappuccino milk then add a COSTA Americano coffee which gave us a nice mugful of piping hot coffee. Each to his own preference.
The coffee came extremely promptly and was very well packed and all the contents looked as if they had just come off the shelf!!
on 11 September 2017
I drink 2-5 cups of coffee a day, since drinking americano from tassimo I cannot stand instant. Perhaps not as good as genuine freshly ground percolated coffee but the line is slim.

Received via Prime delivery a pack of five. Just the same as in shops, but cheaper.
on 20 February 2015
These are my most used Tassimo discs. I use them every morning for my coffee on the go.

Pros
- They have a lovely smooth flavour and go down very easily.
- Easy to use

Cons
- I do wish they were a little cheaper, but still much better value than getting them in the supermarket
- I would imagine if you love strong coffee these might not pack enough of a punch. Try the intenso for this!
on 23 March 2017
Not a coffee drinker but bought this for my husband. Great machine. Reads bar code on the pods and dispenses the correct amount of water. Lovely frothy top and a good hot drink.
on 3 August 2017
Never fails to help me with the waking up process in the morning and lovely during the day as well this is a nice strong coffee you will thoroughly enjoy at all times
on 10 March 2016
Has now gone up in price by a lot. Good quality service and quality coffee but the price fluxuation is becoming a joke. Not worth subscribing to in my opinion.
on 24 June 2017
Bulk purchase. Much cheaper than in supermarkets. Like the flavour and blend. Take my coffee black without sugar. Not too strong but strong enough.
on 27 April 2017
As always this product is first class, that's why I keep getting it. Love my coffee especially my TASSIMO Costa Americano.