Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

1,707

on 13 October 2012
Just updating
Lots of pods bursting in my last batch. Tassimo no help they say it's a faulty machine.
Thinking about going with a different coffee maker as fed up with wasting money.

Lovely coffee with a nice froth.
I dont know what the other reviewer was doing but mine is always frothy ans smooth.
You need a couple of spoons of coffee whitener and a bit of hot milk in the cup first then do the coffee.
If I could add a photo I would!
Buying these on Amazons save and subscribe so its cheaper.

Just found out I can add a photo so see above.
review image
22 Comments| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 31 July 2014
When I was given a 'Tassimo Machine' by my brother as a gift along with these 'coffee pods' it was the first time that I had seen a home coffee maker. I had a strong belief that a high quality coffee could only be made from a specialised coffee chain therefore my expectations of this product were very low at first.

When I made my first brew, not only did I like it but it significantly exceeded my expectations Albeit not as tasty as the coffee made in coffee shops but not that far off. It has a pleasant aroma and it produces a nice, creamy and smooth end product. It does not taste artificial or overly bitter. The taste is relatively strong and rich.

After drinking it 2-3 times a day for a few months I found that I had less headaches than normal coffee products and felt more alert and energetic without the 'Brain Fog' that I sometimes get.

The feedback that I received from friends and family was of a positive nature. They now seem to be spending more time with us than they did before which isn't a bad thing.

I now look forward to having my first Americano drink of the day instead of dreading the day ahead.

The only negative that I could identify is that the product has a price tag that would make you put it back on the shelf quicker than you picked it up, however when you consider that it is a high quality and tasty product, it does not seem as expensive. I only drink it 2-3 times a day because of the price and if you have a large family of coffee drinkers then your weekly grocery bill will significantly rise. It's much cheaper on Amazon than on their website or in supermarkets though.

Verdict: Highly Recommended if used 2-3 times a day

Feedback:
If you wish to provide feedback on this review then please follow the link below.

Thanks
11 Comment| 49 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 April 2013
I love the taste of Costa coffee & the Tassimo system makes it so easy. You don't even have to go out!
on 31 October 2014
I've been a Tassimo addict for quite a while now and really never thought of ordering supplies through Amazon before. Very glad I did however as their price was a good deal less than ordering through Tassimo's web site. At first I thought it might mean the sell by date might be fast approaching but no, the best before date is more than 1 year away (and I'll have finished this lot well before then!)

Great coffee at a great (Amazon) price - recommended
on 10 November 2014
TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST, I AM A COFFEE FANATIC AND HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING FROM KOPI LUWAK(CIVET CAT) AND JAMAICAN BLUE MOUNTAIN( WORLDS FINEST) AND I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS COFFEE,

I THINK LIKE THIS- IF YOU WALK INTO A COSTA COFFEE, YOU AUTOMATICALLY SPEND AROUND THE £3+ MARK FOR ONE COFFEE, HOWEVER HERE YOU ARE GETTING 80 FOR £15 SO IN ALL FAIRNESS YOU ARE SAVING LOADS OF MONEY

£240 FOR 80 CUPS (COSTA SHOP) VS £15 FOR 80 CUPS AND ALSO IT ONLY WORKS OUT 18P A COFFEE.

HOPE THIS HELPS YOU ALL OUT, XX
on 15 October 2016
I buy these regularly for my desktop coffee maker in my office. They are neat, clean and mess/fuss-free,so fit the bill nicely. The taste is as good as an Americano from Costa and I drink them throughout the working day. Good taste, clean and no-fuss. It's very economical buying them in this way from Amazon and I should really set up a 'Subscribe and save' arrangement to get them even cheaper. I never know how quickly I will get through them though...
on 5 January 2016
I went out to buy a dolce gusto and came home with a Tassimo & several packs of coffee, Kenco, latte, columbian & Americano, wow was i regretting the purchase, I'm not a big lover of latte and it was the only coffee drinkable to me in that brand, I was thinking of just giving the machine away, then I checked out Amazon and seen lots of offers to try different pods in 1 pack. Having purchased a 50 pack of mixed coffee, tea & hot chocolates ( expensive but worth it to not waste money in the long run, as I had ) I found the costa Americano and felt like I'd come home with a jackpot!
It's smooth, with a lovely crema layer, I like my coffee white so I add a creamer and to my taste it's just perfect!
The only brand I'll buy from here on in is Costa.
I've never been to a costa coffee shop that I remember, as I live beside an amazing coffee house, however I would definitely hit one up, based on this pack of coffee!
I've added some photos in a glass cup to show the froth & 1 to cheer up your day! LoL
review image review image review image
on 27 July 2013
Great taste and so very easy to use.
I'm about to order other blends.
Highly recommended for making quality coffee drinks..
on 12 January 2017
They taste like.... no not 'like'....it is a Costa Americano (a small one) when made. I have at least 1 Costa Americano everyday (for about 2 years now) I assure you this tastes the same.
The pods are neat and there is no mess before, during or after use.
Obviously the cheaper you can obtain the pods, the more money you save.
I'm using the pods with a new Bosch T40 TAS40 11GB coffee maker. They work well together
on 24 November 2016
Every morning I enjoy my Costa Americano.

I love the taste and let.s be honest..you have ready your morning coffee in seconds..

I buy these regularly and I think the price is excellent..18 pence for every coffee. The cheapest way to drink Costa Americano.

I am very pleased with this product.
The real taste of Costa coffee at home.
review image review image review image

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Top Rated • Lowest Price