Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

on 2 July 2013
I use these on my gaming pc and they are so light i never really notice them at all no discomfort like with other headsets, when they said they where noise blocking they where not kidding! I have had family stand at the bottom of the stairs shouting me for dinner and i never heard them at all.

I would say they are a little expensive for what they are but they are good,light and do the job very well.
on 5 February 2016
I'm a little disappointed by these.

Having owned a pair Sennheiser HD 558s for a few years, and a pair of HD 555s before that, I like the slightly biased sound and comfort of Sennheisers. If paired with a decent sound card, then these don't sound too bad. Not top notched for music, but adequate for games which is what they're for, after all. The mic however is really good, the best I've had on a headset.

The thing that really let them down is the comfort level. The headband is too thin, both width-wise and depth of padding. Also, for some reason it's taken me ages to get the ear cups to fit properly against the side of my head, but I've got there eventually. Plus, as they're closed back, expect warm ears. However, I might have been spoilt by really comfortable headphones in the past (DT 990 Pro are my current set of choice).

Summary: Reasonable sound, but a little uncomfortable. If you can get these on a lightning deal, then they're good, but not worth full price.
on 11 March 2014
As a gamer who plays (and has played) an unhealthy amount of hours per day, splashing out on this headset was a welcome change from the desktop mic and speakers combo that I was used to. Before I surrendered to that combo, a long line of disappointing, cheap headsets that did nothing for me left me feeling as if I just wasn't built for a headset/headphones.

Jumping into the drink with this purchase turned out to be a good idea. The audio is quality excellent - practically as good my hifi speakers - and performs exactly as it's supposed to; in Counter Strike I can hear the position of my opponents really well, even over people talking in teamspeak.

Comfort is crucial to me because I want to use them from sun up to sun down, and the pc350se delivers here as well. The pads completely encircle your ears and I've experienced no pain at all while wearing them. This is incredible when I consider I've had very few good experiences with earphones in the past. That said, they do make my ears sweaty after many long hours of wear and I couldn't say I was completely comfortable with wearing them at a 6 hour stretch without a break.

Where this headset really shines, however, is the mic quality. It's vastly superior to anything I've owned before and in my experience blows most other headsets completely out of the water with barely any configuration on my part. Moreover, the noise cancelling works basically flawlessly. It picks up whispers but doesn't pick up breathing.

The only downsides, then: the comfort is good but not 100% ideal; the audio doesn't match a purpose built pair of headphones; you can hear every sound that the cord makes, which is slightly annoying when you notice it. Is it worth £100~? Probably, but I wouldn't say it was a bargain.
on 29 May 2016
The microphone stopped working after a week. Sound quality is nowhere near what I was expecting from a Sennheiser. They're not comfortable to use for long periods of time. I can't really say anything good about them. This headset was a disappointing experience. This headset isn't worth the money.
on 22 March 2016
The sound quality on these is exceptional! The only critisism I have is that I personally found my ears became quite hot while wearing them for any extended period of time. This is solved by simply lifting them off for as few seconds, but it may be worth bearing in mind if you are hot blooded as I am. That aside, they are certainly a high quality product with great performance, the boom you experience while firing sniper rifles in BF4 for example really shakes your head! I am using them in conjunction with a good quality sound card. If you are lucky enough to have good stores in your area and do have the ability to try before you buy, it is always advised. I don't but I'm happy enough with these over all.
on 10 April 2016
Great audio, comfort is amazing and can be worn for hours on end! This is a headset that I would definitely recommend to anyone thinking about purchasing either a gaming or an every day headset to use while surfing the web and listening to music!
on 26 January 2016
Best headset I have ever bought. I play a lot of CS:GO and have gone through various headsets throughout the years. This is by the most comfortable and best sound quality I have had. Couple with a decent soundcard (I use a creative sound blaster Z) to get the most out of it.
on 27 May 2013
Having accidentally broken my previous PC350 headset I decided to splash out a little and replace them with the Special Edition pair.
The sound quality is excellent, and the mic transmit quality is excellent. The actual headset itself is high quality, with a great design.
Well worth the price - especially with the handy case to keep them in.
on 30 March 2016
Great product, audio and microphone quality are astounding. I use this on a regular basis, the microphone quality is one of the best I've used in 5 years. This is on par with desktop microphones or the microphones big YouTubers use.

As for the audio-quality. It's just amazing! Only downfall is there is no audio control. But, not a big issue.

I personally have a huge issue with headsets and comfortableness, used this for an entire 12 hours and didn't feel the need to remove due to my ears getting too hot or hurting my head.

All-round, this is a great product and a great price for what you are getting.
on 2 December 2015
I purchased these to use with my PS4, sound was good but wouldn't go loud enough. Might be better for PC users but wouldn't recommend for PS4 / other device users as though they are good they don't perform to the level you'd expect for the money. I have a £25 pair of old sennheisers that did the job just as well. I have since bought the PS4 2.0 wireless headset and it is half the price and twice as good sound for gaming and goes plenty loud enough. Also has adjustable sound settings.