Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now Shop now

on 3 December 2013
Bought this for an iPad 4. It's got a pocket in front which is usefull for charge-cables etc. and padded on most sided but for some strange reason there is no padding in the back of the sleeve (i.e. the opposite side of the pocket). It's also designed so that the zipper does not scratch the iPad. Also usable with an iPad Air but a little too big.
on 17 May 2014
from the listing, I presumed that the case would hold not only my iPad, but also my Bluetooth wireless keyboard.

It doesn't; so... the iPad is staying in it's Apple case and the keyboard is being put into this sleeve.
on 30 January 2014
This is not a premium case, however if you already have a shell (I use an apple smart cover) then this is perfect additional protection before throwing into a bag with other items like books etc.
on 21 June 2016
I'm quite a bit late in leaving this review, but I've had this for a couple of years, it has traveled around with me and kept my iPad safe and secure. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a safe secure iPad cover.
on 11 February 2013
Does just what it says, protects my iPad brilliantly, much better than the bendy iPad covers although I do also have a rubber case & lid mounted to my iPad as well. Very pleased with this & even though one side zip has failed this is no big deal as I just zip it up all round using the zip on other side. Want another one soon though! Thanks Amazon for a good product that keeps my iPad safe. :-)
on 4 July 2014
I purchased this as an add on for my grandmother's iPad. I found it to be of great quality considering the price. I liked the product so much I logged straight back on to Amazon to buy another two, but was disappointed to find the price of the product had tripled.

The product offers enough padding to hopefully allow the iPad to withstand an impact, however it is not so bulky that it would take up to much room in a bag etc.

This product was well worth the money for the first purchase but not at the current selling price.
on 19 January 2015
Very good for the price. I picked this up for just a few pounds to give a bit of extra protection to my iPad Air 2. I already have a folio type case on the iPad but I wanted this as an extra layer when transporting the iPad in a rucksack. As this is designed for the slightly thicker iPad Air 1, it fits the Air 2 + folio nicely.
on 19 November 2014
It only costs £1.94, but it's a great sleeve. I use it for iPad Air with keyboard attached. Fits both perfectly plus pocket for charging cables and headphones. I don't agree with earlier reviewer that said no padding on back. It's right that only the front is pleated, but the back is neoprene and therefore protects against knocks and scratches.
on 26 January 2015
Perfect price. Same quality as the Belkin as I bought this to replace it. I use this for my sons' mini iPads for travelling and storage as I can fit 2 mini iPads with their silicone cases on without having to squeeze into the sleeve.
on 15 April 2015
Slightly too tight for the iPad and can be a hassle trying to get the zips up. Zips are also prone to getting stuck in the case material. Spend a little bit more for something of a bit higher quality.

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling • Lowest Price