on 28 May 2014
Selected as a birthday gift for a 3 year old. The adaptors ensured a perfect fit and it looks superb on the child. Excellent quality with all the safety approval certification/endorsement that you would want for such an important purchase.
on 21 December 2015
Bought these as a christmas presant for my two girls aged 3 and 5 years. This helmet is really cute and its proper solid definitely the best safety helmet I have bought so far ! Really happy, definitely recommend :)
on 13 February 2014
Was very pleased with this helmet, quality appears good and the helmet is so sweet that no child would object to putting it and that is what is important. Very pleased
on 16 September 2016
One of the ears quickly broke off. I fixed it back on with double sided tape but it still looks janky and I'm not sure it's officially "safe" if I've altered it. However, my daughter loves wearing it and I love protecting her noggin.
on 30 December 2016
Such a lovely and cute helmet, very well made and fitted my 2 1/2 year old perfect with the help of the adjustment wheel at the back. Straps are easy to adjust, good price and fast delivery too.
on 12 February 2014
Arrived early which was good for me at the time I was able to wrap it up and hide it while the kids were in school. My daughter loves it. Fits great and works as it should.
on 18 February 2014
Supercute helmet that ensures kids want to wear it to stay safe...my grandaughter has had many cute remarks about her special helmet which she loves..
on 1 February 2017
Nice and cute.
Arrived on time and is good product
Gets the little one interested, which makes putting it on a breeze!
on 10 December 2013
Fits my 2.5 yr old perfectly. Looks solid, and very well made, and offers the protection she needs.

Good price too.
on 19 April 2016
Great helmets, everybody has commented. Seller has been excellent in all communication too. Will always purchase from HIKS!