on 18 July 2013
This is a wonderful helmet for any dino fans! There's not a big choice of dinosaur helmets (especially in this slightly larger size) so was pleased to find this. I can't comment on how well it protects in a fall as that hasn't yet happened. But it certainly seems sturdy and the straps help you get a good fit. so recommended.
on 26 August 2015
My twin boys love their new cycle helmets. It's normally difficult for us to get them to put anything on their heads, but they are dinosaur-mad and so these are perfect. Very secure fitting with a lot of adjustability in the chin-strap and a dial at the back to get a snug fit around the head. We originally purchased one each of the Dinosaur and the Monster versions. The designs are both great and it was nice to have different helmets for the boys, but the Monster version doesn't have the rear adjustable dial and instead uses extra pieces of padding. This didn't give as a good a fit so we weren't confident it would protect him properly in a fall. We returned the Monster one (which was a shame as it was cute) and now have two perfectly fitting Dinosaur helmets.
on 11 May 2016
This is my 3 year olds sons second helmut. The first was a postman pat helmut from Halfords which he always complained that it was not comfortable. Not one complaint since we purchased and he loves putting on, tears and tantrums are gone.. Thank you Guys!!!..
on 27 July 2013
This helmet is fantastic, we bought it for my three year old son when we purchased a bike trailer.
He is mad on dinosaurs and picked this his self
It always creates a conversation wherever we go!!
It is well made and fits perfectly.
on 13 May 2016
Brought for my 4 year old boy as a Christmas present to go with his new bike, he absolutely loves that it looks like a dinosaur and because of this he is always happy to put it on when on his bike. A little on the big side, it wobbles when on but otherwise a fab buy.
on 23 April 2015
I bought this for my grandson for his 6th birthday, and he loves it. He loves riding his bike and new scooter,and he loves dinosaurs so this was perfect t for him. Only criticism is the amount of sellotape on the box which took ages to remove for recycling.
on 25 October 2013
My son loves this helmet. It is of a good quality and fits snugly on his head (as it should). The extra pads supplied for in the helmet also help smaller children.
on 22 June 2016
Strap connecting to helmet broke. Thought stitching must not have been strong enough- strange for a "safety" item. 4yo loved the design though & continued to play with it after we couldn't use it for its intended purpose anymore!
on 12 October 2013
This is so cool. My 5 year old loves it and it gets loads of comments wherever we go. Fits well, excellent quality.
on 31 May 2015
Very speedy delivery & product is fabulous. Little boy loves it which is great as more than happy to wear it unlike any other hat!!. Quality really good too unlike some others had seen. Definitely recommend