Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 18 July 2013
This is a wonderful helmet for any dino fans! There's not a big choice of dinosaur helmets (especially in this slightly larger size) so was pleased to find this. I can't comment on how well it protects in a fall as that hasn't yet happened. But it certainly seems sturdy and the straps help you get a good fit. so recommended.
on 26 August 2015
My twin boys love their new cycle helmets. It's normally difficult for us to get them to put anything on their heads, but they are dinosaur-mad and so these are perfect. Very secure fitting with a lot of adjustability in the chin-strap and a dial at the back to get a snug fit around the head. We originally purchased one each of the Dinosaur and the Monster versions. The designs are both great and it was nice to have different helmets for the boys, but the Monster version doesn't have the rear adjustable dial and instead uses extra pieces of padding. This didn't give as a good a fit so we weren't confident it would protect him properly in a fall. We returned the Monster one (which was a shame as it was cute) and now have two perfectly fitting Dinosaur helmets.
on 27 July 2013
This helmet is fantastic, we bought it for my three year old son when we purchased a bike trailer.
He is mad on dinosaurs and picked this his self
It always creates a conversation wherever we go!!
It is well made and fits perfectly.
on 21 December 2016
The parcel was delivered the next which is great but the courier started banging on the door and ringing the doorbell at 7am who does that i have a small child hence the childrens helmet but happy with how quick it arrived. It is a very good looking and the horns are a soft rubber which is good, looks and feels quite a good quality material the only thing is that my child is 2 and at full size it only just fits his head, he does have quite a big head for his age but i could imagine a 10 year old wearing it. I hope my little one can get at least 6-12 months out of it which is why i gave it 3 stars .
on 25 October 2013
My son loves this helmet. It is of a good quality and fits snugly on his head (as it should). The extra pads supplied for in the helmet also help smaller children.
on 11 May 2016
This is my 3 year olds sons second helmut. The first was a postman pat helmut from Halfords which he always complained that it was not comfortable. Not one complaint since we purchased and he loves putting on, tears and tantrums are gone.. Thank you Guys!!!..
on 12 October 2013
This is so cool. My 5 year old loves it and it gets loads of comments wherever we go. Fits well, excellent quality.
on 26 December 2016
I was very surprised of the quality of this - I though it was going to be a bit cheap and tacky but it seems pretty well put together and has stood up to the attentions of my two year old... The 'spines' on the head also cushion the blow when a toddler inevitably throws it in a rage.
on 8 October 2013
Good fit, and fun to wear so no worries getting my lad to put a helmet on now! Attention grabber too, seems to make everyone grin when a 4 year old goes roaring past on a bike wearing this headgear!
on 30 May 2015