on 13 December 2017
First impressions was very good quality.

Positives:
1) The shape of the handle is ergonomic and easy to hold with a strong feel.
2) The red spot in the middle changes colour when the pan is hot enough which is very helpful.
3) Non stick coating works really well.
4) Does not take long to heat up. compared to thicker pans.

Negatives:
1) There is non stick coating all around this pan including the bottom, so when you want to move the pan on the hob (to move food around the pan) the bottom coating scrapes off very easily. It would have been better to keep the bottom as stainless steel with no coating or another material.
2) The pan is very thin. For the price and the brand I was expecting a more robust feel, weight and thickness however it seems a little too thin for a premium/high-rated brand.
3) The chrome metal part of the handle which attaches the black handle to the pan - water gets trapped inside of this after washing. You have to drain the pan with the handle facing down to avoid trapped water. I think over time trapped water will eventually rust the connecting part of the handle, the screw. Another problem with this is water drains onto the hob if you forget to drain it out properly and go straight into cooking.
4) The milk pan is useless when pouring milk/liquid. There is no pouring point around the rim, which causes the issue of liquid flowing along the outside of the pan and falling off at the base (which means liquid/milk all over your table). Very bad design.
4 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2018
The pans are pretty great. Light and suitable for everyday use. The frying pans have lasted well, though I've only been using one (all I really need) and only 2/3 of the pots. However, of the two I am using, both have begun to rattle, i.e. the screw that connects the handle to the pot on the inside of the cavity between them has become loose for both: one broke loose about four months ago and since I haven't been able to use the pan: the other seems pretty far in and is most likely about to break off. Either ways, good for about six-seven months of moderate use for the pans, frying pan is frying fine, though.

Update: Well, it's the 1st of May 2k18, so, roughly eight months have passed since I bought the set. Half the pans have broken, so, the ones I actually used. Either ways, I'm giving the product two stars overall. When they were actually usable, definitely a 5/5, but durability wise, ehhhh :_:
on 21 April 2018
The first time I used this I was amazed. I had tefal pans for years but these were great at first. Food moved smoothly across the pan without sticking at all, and cleaning was as simple as rinsing it under warm water most of the time. I used them twice a day everyday for about 2 weeks but then food started to stick slightly. The handle came off on pancake day on its first flip which was hilarious to my 6 year old after me saying watch this awesomeness but annoying to have to find the screwdrivers out the draw of never ending junk. I have to tighten them up once a week at least now. Also and probably my own fault but they are a lot smaller than I expected compared to my older ones but at that price it’s ok cos you get 2 for the price you’d pay for 1.
on 23 November 2016
Overall i'm pleased with my purchase, they seem to be a good quality (This is 6 months after purchase and no complaints). Although not top quality kitchenware, they've been worth every penny. The set is probably best suited for cooking for a couple or single person due to the individual size of the pans, if you need to do a Sunday dinner for the family, i'd opt for a set with larger pans (but it's perfect for me being a single, lonely, unloved meal for one kinda guy).

Unlike other reviews, i haven't had any issues with the non-stick coating/loose handles/quality, they've behaved very well for me.
4 people found this helpful
on 20 September 2017
Don't buy into the name "Tefal". These are crap.
They ruined my glass/ceramic hob as they have a rough bottom.
Both warped within a few weeks though I let them cool down slowly (no cold water).
Buy something more expensive.
on 31 July 2017
Have had these pans for a little while now, I bought these for my Mum & I've not heard any complaints, the bigger pan really is very big. I've used them a couple of times & Tefal really is a good make! I would order again especially when I'm to move out & needed big pans!
on 8 May 2017
As usual, Tefal pans don't let you down. My partner uses them for basic frying etc; and the item's non-stick coating really helps , as we often fry meaty things with various Eastern spices, which can often stick to the pan, when they are over done(burnt).

easy to wash and dry too!
on 3 January 2018
Great set of frying pans, have used for a few months now and all still good with them.
on 30 November 2017
Great value from a well known brand. Had them for about 3 months and they still look like new after each wash. I always hand wash pans to ensure they last longer.
on 3 January 2017
Absolutely amazed at how good these were for the price that I paid. I thought my pans were 'nonstick" before, but actually they probably had been many years ago, and these just showed me how real nonstick should be. Everything glides off of them and because I stupidly cut something whilst it was still in the pan and nicked the nonstick coating, i'll need to buy some more and won't hesitate to buy these again.