on 9 November 2017
These are a lifesaver. I literally stuck these to the fabric of my child’s uniforms and have washed and dried on high heat and they stay on. I don’t sew.
on 2 November 2017
Fantastic, stay on after washing. Perfect and quick to apply. Saved me hours of sewing when my dad moved into a care home.
on 17 November 2017
All good so far. I've been using these for the last two months and no item of clothing has gone missing (touch wood)!
on 4 November 2016
Excellent items. Had trouble inserting name. Sent and e mail which was acknowledged, by return. This is the second lot I have bought.
on 15 February 2014
Absolutely love these labels! I think I've just purchased my 6th & 7th lot. Stick on easy & like glue. You need to contact seller to let them know your order details & they responded immediately. Labels were with me next day delivery and far quicker than expected. Will order again in future...
on 9 October 2017
The stickers have been fine in 99% of my sons clothes. But a 1 came off in the wash. The stickers are not so suitable for school shoes my sons name has rubbed off. Put new labels back in last night after 4 weeks. I would still purchase again so much easier than iron on labels which I used to use.
on 26 April 2017
What an amazing prompt service! Delighted with my purchase!
on 11 July 2017
Fantastic came next day & will use again.
on 9 July 2017
Absolutely fantastic product, 2nd order ready for the new school year. Can't recommend them enough, brilliant
on 16 August 2017
Great description and fast on delivery