on 27 July 2012
I have purchased stikins twice now, first for my eldest daughter and more recently for my youngest.

At first I wasn't sure whether or not they would work, and especially survive the number of washes they claim when stuck in to garments. Having stuck the name label into my daughters washcare label it has survived countless washes (still stuck now), and did save me a lot of time vs the fiddly iron on tags that most of my friends use.

Being able to use the stickers on pencil cases and lunchboxes is also great, and the dishwasher seems to be no match for these labels either.

Great product!
on 25 September 2012
These are so easy to use and really good quality. Was great and seem to very firmly stuck to the clothes. Definitely would purchase these again.
on 30 September 2012
Recommended product. Now I don't have to worry in case my daughter's stuff got mixed up with the other kids' at school. Easy to apply
on 2 June 2015
Can't fault this product or the supplier. There was a little mistake which was immediately rectified at no extra cost. Several weeks and washes later these name tags are still attached and legible what more could you want
on 23 February 2014
I bought these for my mother's clothes before she had two weeks respite care in a nursing home. They arrived astonishingly quickly. I followed the recommendation and attached them to washing labels in her clothes. They are all still firmly in place three months later; none have loosened in the wash.
The only drawback is that not all the washing labels are in a prominent position. If you want name tags to be inside the neck on every garment, you might need to sew a few in. But that wasn't a problem for me. In fact, I used some to mark slippers, glasses case, stand-aid, wheelchair etc, and those are still all in place too. It was all so quick and easy!
on 5 October 2012
I wasn't sure they would work very well but they have stuck to my sons uniform well and stayed there through many washes.

Actually very impressed, highly recommend this product
on 16 January 2015
Good price. Easy to attach to clothes, lunch boxes, bags, inside school shoes. Best to stick on label inside clothes because I stuck some in collar of daughters school jumper but they came off after a few washes. But labels have stayed put on the clothes tag inside. Also label daughters water bottle sticks well even when washed a lot.
on 10 October 2012
I usually never write online reviews about products that I have bought, but felt this one was worth a mention. These labels are unbelievable!! Well worth purchasing if you're a busy mum or dad who doesn't have time to use iron on labels (which, by the way, are not that great). Stikins labels are great for water bottles and lunchboxes too. They do not budge in the washing machine nor does the lettering fade. I've ordered twice now and will continue to buy all of my labels from here in the future. Massive thumbs up from me.
on 30 June 2015
I cannot recommend this product highly enough! Yes it is a bit pricey but its worth every penny. I purchased these just before my child started reception last summer ( I dont have time to sew on labels) and it sticks to everything! Shoes (on the inside), waterbottles, lunch bags, book bags, PE Kits, tupperware, and uniform labels. The only thing it doesnt stick to is tights but it does try! lol

Its a wonderful product - its still stuck to my childs waterbottle (which gets washed everyday) after nearly one year!
on 18 December 2013
These are a really brilliant idea.

I had become sick of iron on labels which were sometimes difficult to get into hard to reach places on uniform - and impossible on school shoes.

I ordered these on the basis that the probably wouldn't last that long in my sons uniform after a few washes but they have definitely proven me wrong.

I inserted these labels into his uniform in September, in a third of the time it would have taken me to iron them in and not one of the labels has come loose or become worn. I am very impressed.

I love that fact that they can be stuck on anything and I make a conscious effort to use them on everything he takes in to school as they are so easy to use.

I will never use iron on labels again. I ordered 90 of these stickers and I doubt I will need to use anymore before he needs he next uniform in September so will be able to use what I have left. definitely worth the price.

Would thoroughly recommend.