on 27 July 2012
I have purchased stikins twice now, first for my eldest daughter and more recently for my youngest.

At first I wasn't sure whether or not they would work, and especially survive the number of washes they claim when stuck in to garments. Having stuck the name label into my daughters washcare label it has survived countless washes (still stuck now), and did save me a lot of time vs the fiddly iron on tags that most of my friends use.

Being able to use the stickers on pencil cases and lunchboxes is also great, and the dishwasher seems to be no match for these labels either.

Great product!
on 25 September 2012
These are so easy to use and really good quality. Was great and seem to very firmly stuck to the clothes. Definitely would purchase these again.
on 30 September 2012
Recommended product. Now I don't have to worry in case my daughter's stuff got mixed up with the other kids' at school. Easy to apply
on 2 June 2015
Can't fault this product or the supplier. There was a little mistake which was immediately rectified at no extra cost. Several weeks and washes later these name tags are still attached and legible what more could you want
on 30 June 2015
I cannot recommend this product highly enough! Yes it is a bit pricey but its worth every penny. I purchased these just before my child started reception last summer ( I dont have time to sew on labels) and it sticks to everything! Shoes (on the inside), waterbottles, lunch bags, book bags, PE Kits, tupperware, and uniform labels. The only thing it doesnt stick to is tights but it does try! lol

Its a wonderful product - its still stuck to my childs waterbottle (which gets washed everyday) after nearly one year!
on 18 September 2013
Product looks good and is easy to use. Will stick to anything. Just a bit expensive especially when you add postage- which is just an envelope. Better than ironing labels on though.
on 5 October 2012
I wasn't sure they would work very well but they have stuck to my sons uniform well and stayed there through many washes.

Actually very impressed, highly recommend this product
on 9 October 2014
These looked great when they arrived and were easy and quick to apply especially as full instructions are also provided. I followed the instructions carefully but didn't wash any items until about a fortnight later rather than the minimum 24hrs. Unfortunately the stickers need reapplying after EVERY wash. The worst thing is I am finding them stuck all over the inside of my new and very expensive washing machine so I'm not too happy.
I tried a 2nd batch of stickers in case the first ones were faulty (these were provided by the seller free of charge). However the problems continued.
I cannot recommend this product to others but the company's customer service was great.
on 10 October 2012
I usually never write online reviews about products that I have bought, but felt this one was worth a mention. These labels are unbelievable!! Well worth purchasing if you're a busy mum or dad who doesn't have time to use iron on labels (which, by the way, are not that great). Stikins labels are great for water bottles and lunchboxes too. They do not budge in the washing machine nor does the lettering fade. I've ordered twice now and will continue to buy all of my labels from here in the future. Massive thumbs up from me.
on 23 October 2015
These are fab!! Super easy to use, you literally stick them on ANYTHING and the stay put. I use them on my kids water bottles, coat labels, bags, and shoes. You can peel them off easily as well as an adult, but my boys haven't managed too yet! No ironing or fussing, highly recommend for a parent who wants an easy life!