Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Learn More Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 27 July 2012
I have purchased stikins twice now, first for my eldest daughter and more recently for my youngest.

At first I wasn't sure whether or not they would work, and especially survive the number of washes they claim when stuck in to garments. Having stuck the name label into my daughters washcare label it has survived countless washes (still stuck now), and did save me a lot of time vs the fiddly iron on tags that most of my friends use.

Being able to use the stickers on pencil cases and lunchboxes is also great, and the dishwasher seems to be no match for these labels either.

Great product!
0Comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 September 2012
These are so easy to use and really good quality. Was great and seem to very firmly stuck to the clothes. Definitely would purchase these again.
on 30 September 2012
Recommended product. Now I don't have to worry in case my daughter's stuff got mixed up with the other kids' at school. Easy to apply
on 18 September 2013
Product looks good and is easy to use. Will stick to anything. Just a bit expensive especially when you add postage- which is just an envelope. Better than ironing labels on though.
on 9 November 2016
Oh my God what did I do before I had these! No more sewing for me, and how pleased I am! Came printed with my daughter's name on them already. I've stuck them in all her new school clothes, on her bags, and even on her school water bottle (which goes in the dishwasher). They are still there! And with no sign of coming off anytime soon. Love them and you get loads so i'm not running out anytime soon either!
on 4 November 2012
Bought these in August for 5th child starting school. Couldn't be bothered with all the sewing on for other labels (or with ironing ones which are rubbish - if you get them to stick then they come off in the wash anyway). These STIKINS labels are fabulous - quick and easy to apply. It's now half term and after multiple washes and tumble drys not one label has come off. Can't recommend them highly enough.
on 9 May 2016
I am just about to order a second batch of Stikins following my previous order in 2014, which have just ran out. Well they certainly last the test of time. An excellent product - not one of the labels have come off in the wash. I also use them to label my son's shoes, trainers, rugby boots and again, a perfect result. Well worth the money.
on 24 May 2013
The product is great. In fact so great that this was a re-order, for 2 kids this time. The stickers survive the washing machine and dishwasher, without even rumpling at the edges. Only problem is the postage charges are phenomenal. I ordered 2 sets of stickers, and sensibly they arrived in one package. Given this package was literally a couple of flat sheets of name stickers, a plastic bag around each one and a very normal envelope, I'm not sure how £4.25 postage can be justified, when it must cost little more than a standard first class stamp plus 2 plastic bags. Its a shame. I think I'll make this batch last then see what else I can find out there.
on 5 October 2012
I wasn't sure they would work very well but they have stuck to my sons uniform well and stayed there through many washes.

Actually very impressed, highly recommend this product
on 10 September 2014
I bought these after a friend recommended them. Unfortunately, every single sticker has come off in the wash (at 40 degrees). I have followed the instructions to the letter every time to no avail. I am now reapplying them to the garment washing labels on my daughters' uniforms for the fourth and last time. It'll be iron on labels for us if it fails again.