on 31 December 2012
This is a really nice little stylus. I chose this one specifically because it has three tips of varying sizes. I like the smooth matt black finish, it fits easily in the hand and resembles a neat little pen. My only gripe at this stage is the price... I think £13 is more than a bit steep. If you have the cash laying around then no problem but you can get a functional stylus at a lower price if you're not interested in the three different tips.
11 Comment| 34 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I haven't tried a stylus before this one so don't really have anything to compare it with but from trying it out so far it seems to be a nice tool. The 3 different tip sizes seem handy but I can't tell if any of them are better than the others, they all seem to do the same job. Down-side seems to be the price. I'm guessing it's expensive compared to some others as it's an official kindle product but perhaps there are other differences I'm not aware of. Just seems very expensive.
on 17 August 2017
Good and well made unit but found I was having to press quite firmly to get a response on my iPhone 6 screen, how ever my wife finds it works perfectly on her iPad so guess who has it now? perhaps the iPad has a more responsive screen but I was rather disappointed.
on 6 August 2013
This is great if you have a kindle fire or tablet and it stops the screen from getting covered in fingerprints.
It also makes things much easier and I think it is a great gadget.
on 27 March 2017
Good
on 10 August 2017
Great little tool with the different size pads
on 24 March 2014
A great product. The three different sized tips are really useful. Thoroughly recommend this stylus to anyone with a touch screen device.
on 10 February 2013
Having arthritis which affects the small movements of my fingers this stylus is easy to hold, works with just the slightest of touches and make my use of my Kindle Fire HD very easy,
on 31 August 2017
Good quality
on 26 March 2013
This is a great little stylus as you get three tips. It is, however, a little bit on the expensive side.