Customer reviews

Skylanders Giants - Giant Character Pack -  Hot Head (Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/3DS/Wii U)
Edition: Giant Character Pack - Hot Head|Change

on 24 August 2017
Extremely demanding workmanship, fantastic character knowledge, is amazing! I recommend Skylander fans as many such characters. Five stars!
on 8 March 2017
all good
on 29 May 2017
It was for my nephew and he loved this
on 4 September 2014
Definitely one of the better giants. He moves a lot faster then many of the giants. He has a short rang but powerful flamethrower. He other attack is a little strange he throws oil which can be set on fire. Not all that powerful, but his upgrades are definitely very good, making Hume one of the more powerful giant character.
on 8 January 2013
My son was really excited when he bought this product, one of the most expensive, rare and giant sky landers. He wanted to collect the light core ones but when we placed him on the portal, the flames in his hands don't light up.

I was about to take it back to the shop to say it was faulty but no, a google search said they don't light up.
on 1 July 2013
My grandson in Australia couldn't get one over there so I sent him one from the UK; he's thrilled with it.
on 5 February 2013
I have said it about a few Skylanders products already but i will say it again, i think they are overpriced. However the kids love them and they are sturdy and well made. The fact that we now have figures over a year old with none broken and all still looking in good condition in my house with a five and twelve year old boy is a miricle. As for this particular character my kids say he's awesome.
on 6 February 2013
i bought hothead 4 my son 2 add 2 his ever growing collection of skylanders! he absolutely loves both games and loves collecting the characters. it would be fantastic if the price of the characters went down as they are costing us a fortune! however amazon are selling them much cheaper than many retailers so thank you amazon!
on 18 May 2013
I have given this a 5 star rating simply because my son loves everything skylanders and as soon as he gets a new one he has to try it out. When he has had a play he can always come off the game and tell me all their abilities and power ups. If my son rates these 5 stars then I must do the same.
on 20 January 2014
Bought for a six year old grandson who loved it. The actions of which this particular character is capable are both magnificant and brilliant. Highly recommended. I enjoyed watching him play with it myself. Oh to be young again!