Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop now

Edition: Giant Character Pack - Hot Head|Change

on 9 December 2012
My son is really into Skylanders and he can play for hours. Expensive but worth the Money. Individual figures ar nicely made.
on 1 July 2013
My grandson in Australia couldn't get one over there so I sent him one from the UK; he's thrilled with it.
on 4 September 2014
Definitely one of the better giants. He moves a lot faster then many of the giants. He has a short rang but powerful flamethrower. He other attack is a little strange he throws oil which can be set on fire. Not all that powerful, but his upgrades are definitely very good, making Hume one of the more powerful giant character.
on 18 May 2013
I have given this a 5 star rating simply because my son loves everything skylanders and as soon as he gets a new one he has to try it out. When he has had a play he can always come off the game and tell me all their abilities and power ups. If my son rates these 5 stars then I must do the same.
on 5 February 2013
I have said it about a few Skylanders products already but i will say it again, i think they are overpriced. However the kids love them and they are sturdy and well made. The fact that we now have figures over a year old with none broken and all still looking in good condition in my house with a five and twelve year old boy is a miricle. As for this particular character my kids say he's awesome.
on 20 January 2014
Bought for a six year old grandson who loved it. The actions of which this particular character is capable are both magnificant and brilliant. Highly recommended. I enjoyed watching him play with it myself. Oh to be young again!
on 6 February 2013
i bought hothead 4 my son 2 add 2 his ever growing collection of skylanders! he absolutely loves both games and loves collecting the characters. it would be fantastic if the price of the characters went down as they are costing us a fortune! however amazon are selling them much cheaper than many retailers so thank you amazon!
on 9 August 2013
Although i dislike the idea of buying a computer game, then an additional console, and then the individual characters as it is way too expensive...the characters themselves are cool and my boys love playing the game
on 8 March 2013
another giant for the collection! although they walk slow and this bores me while watching the kids like him! just wish i didn't have to monitor playtime!
on 29 March 2013
I chose this rating because my child really liked it. It is with great pleasure that i give it this rating.
My son enjoyed this characters abilities and stats.
I recommend this as an essential to all skylanders fans.