Edition: Giant Character Pack - Hot Head|Change
Price:£14.99+ Free shipping

on 20 January 2014
Bought for a six year old grandson who loved it. The actions of which this particular character is capable are both magnificant and brilliant. Highly recommended. I enjoyed watching him play with it myself. Oh to be young again!
on 5 February 2013
I have said it about a few Skylanders products already but i will say it again, i think they are overpriced. However the kids love them and they are sturdy and well made. The fact that we now have figures over a year old with none broken and all still looking in good condition in my house with a five and twelve year old boy is a miricle. As for this particular character my kids say he's awesome.
on 1 April 2013
Have written a review on Bouncer, this Giant is equally as good, having two grandchildren loving these figures it is good to be able to save pennies on their purchases with their pocket money. Great value and fast delivery
on 18 May 2013
I have given this a 5 star rating simply because my son loves everything skylanders and as soon as he gets a new one he has to try it out. When he has had a play he can always come off the game and tell me all their abilities and power ups. If my son rates these 5 stars then I must do the same.
on 9 December 2012
My son is really into Skylanders and he can play for hours. Expensive but worth the Money. Individual figures ar nicely made.
on 4 September 2014
Definitely one of the better giants. He moves a lot faster then many of the giants. He has a short rang but powerful flamethrower. He other attack is a little strange he throws oil which can be set on fire. Not all that powerful, but his upgrades are definitely very good, making Hume one of the more powerful giant character.
on 1 July 2013
My grandson in Australia couldn't get one over there so I sent him one from the UK; he's thrilled with it.
on 30 December 2012
My 7 year old brother is mad about Skylanders and the Skylanders Giants expansion so I thought this would be the perfect addition to the massive collection he has as he has been after this one for a while. He was quite happy when I gave it to him so I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone with young kids or siblings who are interested in Skylanders.
on 23 January 2013
Skylanders is one of the few games for the playstation which is age appropriate but also attention grabbing for my eight year old so these characters are fantastic as he enjoys deciding which one to get next
on 7 January 2013
It was top of the Christmas list so we bought it and the giants game and other family members bought other characters etc.

Pros
He likes the characters and they are good models / toys in their own right.
He was fantastically excited to get it for christmas.
He enjoyed playing the game.
There are so many bits to add on that there was something at every price for others to buy.
He will probably keep these models long after he stops playing the game.

Cons
He had finished the game in a week.
Collecting up all the extras is never going to be as exciting as finding a new level.
Including the game he probably has about £160 worth of Skylanders Giants - surely we could have found something better to spend that money on.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse