on 23 January 2017
At first use it seems underpowered to be honest, did not cut very well at all, I'll put it back on charge and see, but it did say 60 on lcd, which should be fully charged. Will update.

Update from yesterday's review:
Definitely underpowered. Left it 24 hours on charge as recommended. As another reviewer put: "no guts in the motor". It doesn't cut, it drags the whiskers off and leaves my skin red.
on 25 December 2015
I have used Braun foil shavers in the past, but thought that I would try a change.
What a mistake I made - this shaver is rough and snags on light stuble and leaves my skin sore and inflamed.
My opinion is any other purchase I make will be a foil. A shave with this model is like hitting speed bumps whilst shaving.
The included 2 pin plug and included chargeing stand are poor quality.
All in all I am really dissapointed with it !!!!!
on 12 December 2015
This is my third Remington shaver, Sorry to say the other two have given me years of service and a close shave. this one was the most expensive I purchased and is totally useless, instead of one shave a day you need three !!
on 3 March 2016
Head started clunking after about 5 months - refunded
on 14 December 2016
Rubbish, broke within a month. The head of it snapped off at the hinge - very cheap and plastic so an expensive mistake. Was this really a genuine Remington product as I think I'll be back to Phillips for quality?
on 24 October 2015
No problems with this, perfect no-nonsense quick shave every morning and it easily lasts 2 weeks between charges. Charging time seems very quick as well
on 29 July 2013
As the other reviews say, it doesn't shave very well.... It doesn't shave close to the skin and feels very rough. I'm quite disappointed as my other shaver was a Remington and it was fantastic.
I would recommend looking elsewhere
on 24 January 2017
Not the greatest shaver! Still have to use my razor to go over the areas the the shaver can't pick but.
on 1 March 2017
i got a Remington shaver on 25thjuly 2015 and the wire has broken so i can't use it i have tried to get another one but can't find one
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 18 March 2017
Only one comment to make. What a close shave!!