on 23 June 2017
Too gooood
4 people found this helpful
on 30 December 2015
I will give this game five star's but it is not my scream l made a mistake. I am sure a lot of other teenagers would love it.
One person found this helpful
on 1 October 2014
This is an epic game well worth the money just contrast engrossed swing around the map or you may forget about playing the missions
on 1 January 2015
Brilliant game! Both my kids love it (girl aged 9 and boy aged 6). Well worth the money!
3 people found this helpful
on 6 December 2014
Best Spider-Man game ever. Buy this game now and if you don't want it,there is something wrong with you. See the joke in the title? ha ha!
on 12 January 2016
good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 17 June 2015
excellent and good service
on 5 May 2015
Great graphics, addictive gameplay. Good storyline with chapters with plenty action. Well recommended!!!!!!!! Get it now Spidey fans. Very good companion to the Marvel Universe.
One person found this helpful
on 20 April 2014
This game is really fun to play. I've been on it for hours! The graphics are good, the game play is good and the storyline is good. You will love it. I would get it if I were you!
on 6 December 2017
Best Spiderman game ever!!!!!!!!