on 13 September 2013
It does exactly what it says on the tin! I'm a long time sufferer of dry, cracked and rough skin on my feet, no more! A fantastic product, I only wish I'd found it sooner. And I've suggested my sister use it on her very very dry hands....
on 2 July 2013
I got to try this product for free and it has really improved the condition of my feet since first application. It does not feel overly-oily at all despite feeling quite rich and I found that it absorbed into my feet instantly leaving them moisturised and softer than ever! The actual tube size is slightly on the small side for the price but compared to using just a normal body cream on my feet, I have found this specialised foot cream keeps them in such a better general state of health (and beauty!). I would definitely recommend `Scholl Dry Skin - Instant Recovery Cream' as it's easily available and something that can be done quickly and inexpensively at home and gives amazing results!
on 5 July 2013
at last! this product is marvellous combined with the pedipro my feet have never been as soft and pain free [ hard skin is like having a stone in your shoe] cant recommend this enough.
on 12 June 2013
I really love this product! Being a Student Nurse I have pretty horrible feet (which I won't subject you to!) covered in hard skin from doing long shifts and being on my feet all day. Before being offered this product I used to moisturise my whole body, including my feet, with body butter. I was not aware that the skin on your feet was 20x thicker than the rest of your body...no wonder the skin on my feet never improved before. Pro's-Easy to apply, easy to use bottle which stands with the nozzle down to ensure the cream is easily dispensed, no medicinal smell, It's not thick and gloopy, It soaks in quickly so you can pop your socks on quickly if it's cold, It not only relives dry skin instantly but also soothes sore and tired feet, small tube easily placed in your suitcase for holidays. IT REALLY DOES DO WHAT IT SAYS ON THE TIN! Cons- Usually I'm a stickler for constructive criticism but I honestly cannot find any faults with this product to report, the only thing I would change would be the smell. It would be nice if it had some kind of scent like the body butters I use to give a fresher scent to my feet. On the first use of this product I could see an instant change in my feet, they were lovely and soft, not to mention they looked 100x better than they had done previously. My dry heels were soft and ready for the sunshine! Sometimes the hard skin on my feet really hurts when I've done a long shift so I'm hoping with daily use of the Instant Recovery Cream the skin will improve greatly, thus reducing the pain in my feet. I am starting my placement next week and I can't wait to really push this cream to its limits! I really love this product! Being a Student Nurse I have pretty horrible feet (which I won't subject you to!) covered in hard skin from doing long shifts and being on my feet all day. Before being offered this product I used to moisturise my whole body, including my feet, with body butter. I was not aware that the skin on your feet was 20x thicker than the rest of your body...no wonder the skin on my feet never improved before.
on 9 June 2013
I suffer from dry hard skin on my feet and this winter made the dry skin all the more persistent. I have tried many products in the past which have given results over a period of time but nothing has worked as quick as Scholl Dry Skin Instant Recovery Cream. The first time I put the cream on, my feet felt instantly soft smooth and hydrated. The cream smelled great too. I used it every day and followed my usual routine of removing the hard skin with a foot file and pumice stone and the results have been amazing. There are no dry patches on my feet and my heels are now smoother than they have been in months. The only slight negative was that I had to use a pretty large dollop of cream each time (per foot) as my skin was quite dry. Overall I love this product, I've now got summer ready feet! I was given this product free to try by Scholl.
on 9 October 2013
Would recommend this product. makes feet really soft. used with micro pedi and my feet feel lovely and soft. tha
on 29 June 2013
I was very happy to test out Scholl Instant Recovery Cream for free, thanks very much scholl! The soles of my feet can be a little dry and rough so this cream would be put to good use.

The box is instantly recognisable as the Scholl brand with blue and yellow colours.

I used the cream once a day for a week and I could tell the difference instantly, it really is true to its name. The cream itself absorbs well into the skin and has a nice fragrance. It leaves the skin feeling super soft and instantly refreshed.

After a week of using this product my feet no longer have any dry patches and feel fantastic. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has rough dry feet as it is a great product.
on 30 June 2014
I could hardly walk because of the pain in my feet due to hard skin, after one application of this cream things were a bit better. Now after two applications i've been standing all day with hardly any pain, it really is a miracle cream.
on 27 July 2013
not a bad moisturiser but nothing special. small tube size will be ok for people with small feet who don't have very dry skin and only use once a week. doesn't last long if u need to use every day.
on 5 August 2013
Has been used in conjunction with the Scholl express Pedi. Not used daily. Nice fragrance but feet stay 'tackie' for a short while following application.