on 8 April 2017
Does exactly what It says ! Thank you
on 8 June 2017
Best for really dry feet
on 25 May 2017
Excellent. Thank you.
on 17 April 2017
this cream is a simple miracole. You can see the effect under one minute .I am so happy to found it .
on 28 January 2015
Recommended
on 13 September 2013
It does exactly what it says on the tin! I'm a long time sufferer of dry, cracked and rough skin on my feet, no more! A fantastic product, I only wish I'd found it sooner. And I've suggested my sister use it on her very very dry hands....
on 9 June 2013
Always having had coarse heels, i have started applying the cream around a week ago - every evening after exfoliating my feet. And I must say, I have experienced my feet being smoother already within only a couple of days using the cream. Now one week on I can see that even extremely cracked points of my feet start to smoothed up and a normal, beautifully soft skin develops. It is a true wonder-cream!
The cream itself has a very pleasant, summery smell it is absorbed in no time by the skin on my feet and feels surprisingly luxurious. Surprisingly that is for a cream of that caliber, priced at £5.99 - but leaving you with a spa-like feeling which usually only pedicurists can achieve... So far - a complete success! I am hooked and will definitely keep on recommending this cream to everyone I know!
on 28 May 2013
I got this product few weeks ago for free to test and i am very surprised how good it is. I told already everyone I know (even my family in Poland and Germany) to find it and buy it. I alway had a problem with hard skin on my feet, i could walk on the stones and did not feel anything, was so thick and horrible. After few days of using i noticed how soft my heels were. I showed the results to many friends and they said they would not believe it but they seen my feet in past and it's a massive difference. I had few money off vouchers and samples which gone first day, demand was huge :) I love my new feet and would never doubt scholl again. It's not worth spending lots of £££ for expensive stuff - Scholl is the best value for money.
on 2 July 2013
I got to try this product for free and it has really improved the condition of my feet since first application. It does not feel overly-oily at all despite feeling quite rich and I found that it absorbed into my feet instantly leaving them moisturised and softer than ever! The actual tube size is slightly on the small side for the price but compared to using just a normal body cream on my feet, I have found this specialised foot cream keeps them in such a better general state of health (and beauty!). I would definitely recommend `Scholl Dry Skin - Instant Recovery Cream' as it's easily available and something that can be done quickly and inexpensively at home and gives amazing results!
on 5 July 2013
at last! this product is marvellous combined with the pedipro my feet have never been as soft and pain free [ hard skin is like having a stone in your shoe] cant recommend this enough.