Customer reviews

on 24 February 2016
Bought this for me and my husband to use,sadly its not built for 6ft people unless you have a very short stride.I am short so we kept it for me to use,have used it on and off mainly during the winter, when its wet and cold outside,but have just found that the handle pole is cracking off.had same problem with it rocking side to side,we made its own wooden platform to insure it was level,that hasent worked as still breaking.dont buy must be a manufacturing fault.
on 2 October 2015
It was OK until today when it developed a crack in the weld at the base of the handlebar stem.
Will return it for a replacement.
Update - The replacement has also developed a crack in the frame around the welding. Presently in discussing with Amazon for a refund.
Avoid this item - it is not fit for purpose
on 23 January 2014
Do not buy this cross trainer, I bought mine 6 months ago. Thought build quality was poor to start with and I should have sent it back straight away but didn't... It's like the base feet aren't wide enough to support the machine so it constantly rocks about, especially if your wanting to do a high intense workout. Before every workout we have been having to tighten up all of the nuts and bolts they just keep coming loose - quite dangerous really. The first couple of goes it ran smooth and silent, it then started squeaking a bit and quickly progressed to a intermittent high pitched screech which is a real killer half way through a workout. Now to top it all the thing has buckled and collapsed when my 62 year old father was having a go - he weighs about 13 stone! The main metal pole has snapped at the base, luckily he wasn't hurt... I bought this cross trainer based on the good reviews on this site, since I got mine all the reviews seem to be poor - maybe they have got a load of faulty ones and thats why they are always "half price". I hope this review helps stop someone making the same mistake I made.
44 Comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 May 2016
not working ,weaving for any side .
on 28 April 2013
exactly what it said in the advert. very pleased with this product. very easy to assemble. use it every day
on 8 September 2013
I wanted to try to get fitter so decided to buy this product. It is very sturdy and excellent value for money. I find it easy to use but being in my early 60's I'm still working on level 1. Do enjoy using it though and you do get a good workout.
on 15 April 2013
Delivery super fast ordered sunday.. using monday afternoon. Easy to put together and machine is good quaility. It aslo is very quiet. Top piece of equipment.
on 29 March 2013
did consider getting the one that doubles up as an exercise bike as well but when we tried it in a stoor found better off getting seperate equipment. This cross trainer was easy to assemble albeit heavy. Excellent work out and as goos as the one at our local gym.
on 18 April 2014
Poor quality, had to return only downside of returning is Amazon refund on postage which didn't cover cost, poor quality creaked and groaned from the first build I expected far better from a known make like York but this machine failed on all counts
on 22 March 2015
I bought this product last year. As some people have stated, it keeps rocking and is not very stable but I decided to keep it thinking I would get used to it. BIG MISTAKE!!!! Last few weeks it was rocking on one side a lot more so checked it to make sure all bolts were tight enough.......stepped back on and tried to carry on with my work out.....the rocking increased and I realized I could no longer use it. On closer inspection I realised that on the base frame where there is almost like a T junction was broked and had finally completely split!! Am not sure if it came with a bit of a crack which became bigger but I will definitely be contacting Amazon as this is totally unacceptable